• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpeg
#1 8 years ago

Hi Guys

Have a Williams ball count unit that I need to clean. Looks like the "fingers" on the Bakelite that rotate may all just fall off if I loosen and remove the nut. Have never taken one of these apart before. Always been a Gottlieb guy. Can anyone offer some insight as to the disassembly of this unit before I do it and have as screwed up mess on my hands? Got the advance unit disassembled and cleaned and now that is working correctly. Thanks all

Gimage.jpegimage.jpeg

#2 8 years ago

bump please

#3 8 years ago

For all the ones I have disassembled the fingers are joined into a single unit, you don't need to worry about them getting misaligned.

#4 8 years ago

excellent dr. Thank you

G

#5 8 years ago

Hey doc. Right on. Thanks man!!!

G

#6 8 years ago

You can install it 180 degrees off though. So take some good photos and take it off in the reset position. And put it back on in the reset position.
--
Jeremy
Central WI

#7 8 years ago

Thank you kid. Did just that after cleaning it up and Im good to go.

Thank you,

G

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ball-count-unit-williams-top-hand and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.