metal 005.JPG
metal 006.JPG
metal 004.JPG
metal 003.JPG
metal 002.JPG
metal 001.JPG
image-915.jpg
imv2.png
There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago

Saw these installed on an IMVE the PinGraffix guys had set up at York. They were AWESOME!!! Added so much to the look of the game. These along with their IM speaker decals are a must add for your IM. AMAZING job guys!

I hope you come out with the ones for TFLE. Combo ones with one side crimson and the other purple would be totally killer!

#52 9 years ago

I agree these are awesome. Any plans on a speaker panel and/or blades for Avengers?

#53 9 years ago

Badass is def the word I would use in describing these. So sexy. Great work guys. I've had mirror blades. I've had vinyl decals. This is my first inner cabinet mod with both. It's stunning. Def werent kidding about raising and lowering the playfield extra slow as my playfield caught some of the decal on the way down. Nothing major though.

Speaker panel is a big improvement over Sterns. It's centered and the metallic and scuffed look is very sweet.

Avengers next please!!

image-621.jpgimage-621.jpg image-276.jpgimage-276.jpg image-866.jpgimage-866.jpg image-708.jpgimage-708.jpg image-197.jpgimage-197.jpg image-134.jpgimage-134.jpg
#54 9 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Badass is def the word I would use in describing these. So sexy. Great work guys. I've had mirror blades. I've had vinyl decals. This is my first inner cabinet mod with both. It's stunning. Def werent kidding about raising and lowering the playfield extra slow as my playfield caught some of the decal on the way down. Nothing major though.
Speaker panel is a big improvement over Sterns. It's centered and the metallic and scuffed look is very sweet.

BADASS looking machine!! So glad you like them and got a set.. Thank you very much!

#56 9 years ago

It's scary/sad how much I love this machine....

#57 9 years ago

Just put one on my 10' IM with the square speaker holes. I really like the look. Makes my other Sterns look like they are missing something.

DSC00567.JPGDSC00567.JPG
DSC00569.JPGDSC00569.JPG

#58 9 years ago

I agree. I much prefer a speaker panel decal over the black wood look.

#59 9 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

Just put one on my 10' IM with the square speaker holes. I really like the look. Makes my other Sterns look like they are missing something.

DSC00567.JPG 450 KB

DSC00569.JPG 396 KB

We make a really awesome one for METALLICA TOO

#60 9 years ago
Quoted from blimpey:

DSC00567.JPG 450 KB

DSC00569.JPG 396 KB

Awesome, gameroom! I didn't know these were made for the older square hole speaker version IM's. I think I'm in now.

#61 9 years ago

Grinder , What type of DMD / LEd display do U have in yr IM ? I'm dig-n the Color vs's the Red

#62 9 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Grinder , What type of DMD / LEd display do U have in yr IM ? I'm dig-n the Color vs's the Red

I think he has a color dmd in there, B_R. I did the same to mine and just kept adjusting the color until it matched the machine. A bit pricey and doesn't really make the movie dots look much better, but the fonts and scores are nice and crisp.

#63 9 years ago

It's a ColorDmd. I've tried several different colors. I actually like blue as well. The red isnt as red as I'd hope so maybe a red filter cover would help greatly but yellow, gold, blue, even white look great. Lots of cool options. I should get my second colorDMD for my Avengers LE sometime this week. Looking forward to that.

I can't wait to see Pingraffix's designs for Avengers.

There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/badass-bladeskins-for-your-im-pingraffix/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.