• 16 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by xsvtoys
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

• Taxi Williams, 1988

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

tmp (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider xsvtoys.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16 4 months ago

I get how you feel. I started with 2 EMs and spent a lot of time figuring them out. Now I feel like I can tackle almost any problem they might have. Now I have an SS also, and I have no clue how it works. If it broke I would feel lost, but my plan is to spend the time to go through it and really figure it out. I like having both styles to play on. The information is out there and there is always support here. Plus, several times I have seen posts in the SS threads that say “those EMs scare me, I would have no idea how to fix them” Hey that gives me an idea, an EM person could help out a local SS person with their EMs, and also the other way around. They could trade repair help and also if they worked it right they could each learn more about the one outside their comfort zone.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Austin, TX
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 21.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Salinas, CA
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider xsvtoys.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside