Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by renvhoek
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20210101_140414 (resized).jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-12-26 at 11.37.34 AM (resized).png

#1 10 months ago

Bad seller Gorf is active again, this time on Facebook. (my apologies, the original picture I uploaded apparently constitutes doxxing for Pinside purposes. Be aware the game in question is a $6k Aerosmith PRO, and you can find Gorf's first name in other threads here.) edit - just uploaded a pic with names crossed out but group name present. I believe he posted it in multiple groups, but this is the only one I snagged a pic of.

Context:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bad-seller-alert-gorf#post-3585843

20210101_140414 (resized).jpg
    #2 10 months ago

He was initially called on his bullshit, then deleted the original post and reposted with comments turned off

#3 10 months ago

weird. I always had good dealings with him.

#4 10 months ago

Hey Collin, you angry? Get a job. Anyone who is interested can come buy and inspect and play the game. I’m open to offers,it’s in mint condition and I’m in no hurry to sell.
    Happy Holidays Pinsiders...

#5 10 months ago

That might be the record for quickest response by pinsider that is called out by an OP lol ..post #4

#6 10 months ago

Just looked at old thread a bit and stopped when it said $3,500 is real money for a T3, my times have changed.

#7 10 months ago

What's the asking price? I am not a participant, in facial recognition, I mean facebook.

#8 10 months ago

Here’s a link to the post where Gorf was called out for selling a heavily routed pin after advertising it as huo.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bad-seller-alert-gorf

#9 10 months ago
    Quoted from elcolonel:

What's the asking price? I am not a participant, in facial recognition, I mean facebook.

$6000

#10 10 months ago
    Quoted from Gorf:

Hey Collin, you angry? Get a job. Anyone who is interested can come buy and inspect and play the game. I’m open to offers,it’s in mint condition and I’m in no hurry to sell.

Ive seen your reputation, no way would i buy a pin from you. You are a liar and a cheat.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bad-seller-alert-gorf

#11 10 months ago

I thought he was banned?

Screen Shot 2020-12-26 at 11.37.34 AM (resized).png
    #12 10 months ago
    Quoted from seshpilot:

I thought he was banned?[quoted image]

One of the issues that people brought up is that he was posting a lot of pins here and never paid a sellers fee, or donated to Pinside. Looks like he donated to Pinside three years ago, and now he’s back. Coincidence? I don’t think so.

#13 10 months ago

From all this drama and the previous one, I am absolutely sure of one thing: I will never be buying anything from Gorf, ever. But i'm sure someone will.

#14 9 months ago
    Quoted from Gorf:

That's pretty ironic, since you could use a better job so you don't have to resort to ripping people off!

#15 9 months ago

What have you done to Cookie Monster! Shame Shame on you!

#16 9 months ago

Found and blocked, thanks!

#17 9 months ago
    Quoted from Collin:

He was initially called on his bullshit, then deleted the original post and reposted with comments turned off

You can share his Facebook ads with the group that he posted in, and then add a link to the original bad seller forum. That’s what I did with one of his ads. Then he sent me a threatening message so I blocked him on messenger.

#18 9 months ago

I would like to know what the Pinside policy is on banned sellers. What are the guidelines about them coming back? This seems puzzling to me, but maybe there is a good explanation as to how this works.

#19 9 months ago
    Quoted from Ballypalooza:

I would like to know what the Pinside policy is on banned sellers. What are the guidelines about them coming back? This seems puzzling to me, but maybe there is a good explanation as to how this works.

I'm curious as well. How many mods did Gorf have to jerk off to get un-banned?

#20 9 months ago

Wait.. we’ve seen pinsiders banned for much less than this guys shenanigans.
    Ridiculous - Don’t get gorfed!!

#21 9 months ago

Bad Buyer/seller from MI. is still peddling stuff on Pinside. Guess some are immune to the system.

#22 9 months ago

ForceFlow can answer what are the guidelines and maybe speak to this situation too. Thx

#23 9 months ago
    Quoted from bluespin:

You can share his Facebook ads with the group that he posted in, and then add a link to the original bad seller forum. That’s what I did with one of his ads. Then he sent me a threatening message so I blocked him on messenger.

Good call. Re-added a pic without his name / profile pic visible

#24 9 months ago

I am highly disappointed in the misuse of that fine arcade game Gorf in this thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside