Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 51 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Xerico
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

and I dont give a damn anyway (resized).jpg
    0e0bda (resized).jpg
    IMG_3358 (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#5 7 years ago
    Quoted from badbilly27:

You just summed up what's wrong in society right now.

I can actually cite like a million things that are more wrong about society right now. And to suggest that deals not going through is something new, and in fact not something that has been going on since capitalism was invented, is kinda silly.

I'm sure cliff will have some version of the story that's different. This whole thing is kinda pointless, shit happens. I had a "deal" with a guy to pick up 3 games last week and then he changed his mind. Another pinsider ended up with them. Kinda blows but seriously what would be the point of dragging the whole thing out here?

Shit happens sometimes. That's one of the many problems with society today. And yesterday. And next year.

#11 7 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

So other people don't bother wasting their time, IMO. It could only happen that one time, or it could happen a bunch more times. I guess nobody ever knows.

Hasnt cliff been around this hobby for like a million years?

I'm pretty sure dealing with him isn't a total mystery. Sometimes shit happens. "Bad seller" posts should be reserved for actual bad deals, not stuff like this, but some people just can't resist the drama.

#13 7 years ago

id still deal with cliff. Your story - if every word is absolutely true - really ain't enough to put me off of it. And we've all seen this movie a million times: if cliff comes here he will have a different side to the story.

End of the day you are out absolutely nothing except you didn't get a chance to buy a game you wanted and are disappointed. So yes I guess we can all consider that if we ever want to deal with cliff. You probably shouldn't deal with him again since you don't seem satisfied with the experience.

#44 7 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

I hope you guys get it sorted out. This doesn't seem to be important enough to lose a friend over.

No, it was REALLY important that someone decided to smear a longtime asset to the hobby over something so trivial without even trying to work it out with him first. It's great that people think the best thing to do is go running here with this stupid bullshit.

What do you think badbilly? Is stuff like this what's wrong with society today?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crazylevi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bad-seller-alert?tu=crazylevi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.