Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by dung
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_4426 (resized).png
    20170303_201708[1] (resized).jpg
    20170303_201524[1] (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cheddar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 7 years ago

I don't understand the attack the victim mentality here. Dung is no noob who can't wait 20 minutes for his item to ship!

Regardless of item price. If it was advertised as new it should work. It was not sold as-is. It arrived not working.

The seller should not be ignoring his clients no matter how long he has been in business.

Dung, can you get an estimate on repairing these (including shipping)? Maybe ask for a refund of that amount?

#22 7 years ago
    Quoted from T7:

To be clear, I was not saying that you damaged it. But it could have been working before being shipped, and thus the seller is saying not my fault/problem.

The seller should have insured the shipment for this very reason!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cheddar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bad-seller-alert-steve-hyrb-florida-pinball-salvage?tu=cheddar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.