Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 102 posts
  • 64 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Atomicboy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Donny please.gif
    image.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pins4fun.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#49 9 years ago
    Quoted from fumbleflippers:

I received an unexpected refund today for the ramp and plastics listed as SOLD in this thread https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/parting-a-comet , Mike told me they would be shipped at the beginning of this past week. Mike obviously isn't a man of his word as he says he has now miraculously gotten the game working and has decided to keep it. Doesn't really matter if that's the truth or whether he sold it off as a complete project, but I do question why he would be trying to salvage a game he's already sold parts off of in good faith.
    Bottom line: Mikeincali is a BAD SELLER!! Do not trust this guy to do what he says he will do.
    PS. I'm all for a game not getting parted out, if Mike had contacted me and given me the option I would have let him back out of the deal no problem, he didn't do that though. Just refunded thru PP with no communication beforehand.
    Post edited by moderator: Seller's real name removed

Now that you have brought this issue to this forum and that the forum has responded, I think you have an obligation to read the responses carefully and try to see the bigger picture. I haven't given you one, but how many thumbs-downs you've received for your opening post should be telling in this process.

All I see is that a pin has ended up being resurrected for the enjoyment of the future generations.

While I agree with you that the seller could/should have communicated with you better than he has, I wouldn't call him a "bad seller" because of his of lacking communication skills. I think this is grossly unfair, and that such an epithet should be reserved only for a real fraudster. He's given you your money back, hasn't he?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pins4fun.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bad-seller-alert-mikeincali?tu=pins4fun and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.