Topic Stats

• 245 posts
  • 101 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 20 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

sc (resized).jpg
GORF_Classic (resized).jpg
image (resized).png
done (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20170207-190614 (resized).png
s-n-l-goes-after-trump-again-with-melissa-mccarthy-as-sean-spicer (resized).jpg
IMG_0040 (resized).JPG
5120 (resized).jpeg
20170207_211802 (resized).jpg
20170207_211843 (resized).jpg
20170207_211903 (resized).jpg
20170207_211928 (resized).jpg
20170207_212109 (resized).jpg
20170207_212138 (resized).jpg
20170207_212146 (resized).jpg
20170207_212334 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dung.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#122 2 years ago
Quoted from T7:

Correction - HUO is not total bullshit.
.... Sellers that lie and say a game is HUO when it's not >>>> definitely total bullshit.
So the correct way to state it is: There are more sellers lying about HUO these days.

HUO is very much bullshit. I own one that is and yeah some aspects of it are pretty nice, but its not perfect. I have seen newer sterns that are 1 owner machines, but they have scuffs from moving and insert wear from raised inserts. I have seen lightly routed machines that you couldn't find a flaw on. I have seen machines with unknown providence that looked new. End of the day, HUO means absolutely jack shit.

Buy off condition, not off acronyms.

#205 2 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

And this is why he is being the way he is. He knows this is a first run in with the mods and won't get him banned. How long did it take choggarf to get banned for ripping people off? What about kaneda? Look how long everyone here wanted him banned before it actually happened. This guy will get to rip off a few more pinsiders before he gets banned.

What about too many pins and his too many topics that go nowhere?

#207 2 years ago

Curious, but how so? Too many pins has actively trolled the most people in a long time. Might even be kaneda for all we know.

#219 2 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

toomanypins has a good reputation amongst a number of local guys I trust and is most certainly not Kaneda. Hyperbole on your part..?
That whole thing went ass over tit but a bunch of people were responsible for how fucky the thread got, I was embarrassed to read it and I have nothing against any of 'em.

It wasn't one thread. It wasn't a single incident. It wasn't even over a day or a week. The guy continues to post threads related to his *find*. Eventually you stop giving the guy a pass and call the troll a troll.

Quoted from shlockdoc:

No horse in this race but I don't believe he robbed someone. A troll is different than a con artist. Too many pins seemed to sell a load of low end pins recently and they seem to be described accurately and they asked that you pick up in person to confirm the decscription. How is this the same? Troll and thief are not the same.

Getting off topic. My post was in response to Dr-Willy. He was talking about people who should be banned and brought up Kannada. I in turn brought up another person who continues to troll. This was never troll vs thief.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pin Mods
Boards
PinSound
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Watertown, WI
Machine - For Sale
Edgemoor, DE
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dung.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside