20170207_211843 (resized).jpg
20170207_211903 (resized).jpg
20170207_211928 (resized).jpg
20170207_212109 (resized).jpg
20170207_212138 (resized).jpg
20170207_212146 (resized).jpg
20170207_212334 (resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 239 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.
#152 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

I think that's what feedback on a purchase within pinside is for.
I'm not questioning any of these disgruntled buyers opinions of the seller but you can't have people just now state that something was wrong with their purchase. It needs to be an accurate record at the time of purchase and since feedback is relatively new for pinside it will take awhile to build up that history. A good habit when purchasing is to look up a seller's forum activity to get an idea of a person's character.

Pinside probably won't institute some kind of warning flag on an individual's account because; it's heresay, and they could potentially be sued as a site and as individual employees (owners and moderators).

If Gorf doesn't respond and make good on this transaction (to the buyer's satisfaction) they Pinside should; suspend Gorf's account for three months, place him on a probationary status, and cancel his membership if he keeps reposting the same games over an over again.

John

#153 7 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

I never bought or sold with him, but i inquired on his pins a couple of times. Everytime he would not budge from his list price (which was always over market value), he contacted me a few times to buy my games, always with the lowest of lowball offers.

I love guys like this. Plenty on pinside.

#154 7 years ago

Mr Steve you think you are the big shit on campus and your not.

#155 7 years ago

People literally threatened your home and car but you pick on me? Are you kidding? Anyone that knows me knows that I definitely don't think that way. sad.

#156 7 years ago
Quoted from Procrastinator:

Is this guy slow or something? Maybe we shouldn't judge too harshly because it's obvious by his answers he's got some mental issues...

Choggorf doesn't care how or who he suckers into buying his misrepresented pins as long as he cashes out for as much as possible is all he seams to care about

#157 7 years ago

People that threaten my home or car are in deep shit my friend....

#158 7 years ago

Gorf- You got screwed. Then lied and screwed someone else. I hope you sleep well at night. People like you ruin it for others. Put a dmd and leds. Who cares.

#159 7 years ago

HOME...USE...ONLY!!!

s-n-l-goes-after-trump-again-with-melissa-mccarthy-as-sean-spicer (resized).jpgs-n-l-goes-after-trump-again-with-melissa-mccarthy-as-sean-spicer (resized).jpg

#160 7 years ago

Yea f#$ off.. bring it!!!

#161 7 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

There is nothing left for the buyer . I bought this pin for 3400 and put a color DMD and LEDs And I sold him the game for 3400.00 where do you think I'm getting a big reward?

Loosing a little money on a game hurts, but a person's reputation is priceless. Do something now to protect your reputation on Pinside.

#162 7 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

Mr Steve you think you are the big shit on campus and your not.

You're right. I am.

#163 7 years ago

Practical Steve is a righteous dude and a good friend.

#164 7 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

Yeah go back and read these later with a level head I said nothing of the sort and never would, anyone that knows me knows better- I'm just wondering why all of the sudden all of your hate is directed at me WHEN I SAID NOTHING ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE

#165 7 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Saveleaningtower? Is that you?

My favorite high school teacher? Funny, the tone reminded me of him also.

#166 7 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

My favorite high school teacher? Funny, the tone reminded me of him also.

Well, I guess you get to see an interesting side to him around here that you never expected to see when you had him in high school, eh?

#168 7 years ago

You ain't shit...

#169 7 years ago

Also note Jay (gorf) has never donated to pinside, always a user. I have dealt with him and you must watch him close and ignore anything he says.

#170 7 years ago

Gorf, karma is a bitch!

#171 7 years ago

Out west you should know better...

#172 7 years ago

RIP Gorf's reputation, now it's not just the Cali guys that know how you really are

done (resized).jpgdone (resized).jpg

#173 7 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

Dude! All I did was explain to someone else what choggard meant! But since you are already taking this personal, every single person I know who has dealt with you has called you a bottom feeding flipper. Your attitude sucks, I've never heard one nice thing about you except for the one time you offered your place to my friend to stay at after PAGG only to tell him he couldn't at the last minute and leaving him high and dry. My already low opinion of you has only gone lower and now that you singled me out for zero reason it's at rock bottom.

That was me left high and dry!!!
I thought I had a place to stay that night after responding to the nice gesture.
Nope!!!
"Looks like I'm heading out tonight so I won't be home. If you are interested in the tspp let me know..."

Screenshot_20170207-190614 (resized).pngScreenshot_20170207-190614 (resized).png

#174 7 years ago

Such a newb,..

#175 7 years ago

F

Quoted from Gorf:Such a newb,..

Fix this while you can.

#176 7 years ago

Yup, I remember that.

#179 7 years ago

Practicalsteve, we know your a good guy

#180 7 years ago

Is he drunk?

#181 7 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

Quoted from Gorf:

Out west you should know better...

Quoted from Gorf:

You ain't shit...

Quoted from Gorf:

Yea fuck off.. bring it!!!

Looks like your keys are sticking. Everything ends with a (...)

#182 7 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

F

Fix this while you can.

Judging from his attitude, I'd say your chances of getting .10 cents is 1000000000000/1. Really classy guy, first it was that douche from Treasure Cove, now this idiot. Nice community.

Op, sorry you got screwed, hopefully you have saved a few people with responding.

#183 7 years ago

Too bad he had to drag a totally cool video games name through the mud....

#184 7 years ago

Seller seems like a reasonable, intelligent person

A real ASSet to the community.

#185 7 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

Agree on home/car the pitchforks should be aimed directly at you and the only deep shit is the description of your pins for sale

#187 7 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

If you douche bags have any brains left you will understand that all my pins are exceptionally clean and in good working order......

image (resized).pngimage (resized).png

#188 7 years ago

Prosecution says, "Lock the thread!"

Judge says, "I'll give Mr Gorf some latitude. I want to see where he's going with this."

#189 7 years ago
Quoted from Msch:Deleted post

Easy with that noise, don't make this more complicated. You don't know everyone in this thread and do not want to change who their attention is focused on right now.

#191 7 years ago

So sad what people will do for money. Wouldn't a good job pay more than flipping pins?

#192 7 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

What's this mans address?

#194 7 years ago

Holy meltdown, batman.

I'm honestly embarrassed to read some of these comments. It's one thing to post feedback and experiences with a buyer or seller, but totally another to grab pitchforks and issue veiled threats.

@gorf, your personal attacks here are not acceptable. I'm also honestly embarrassed and astonished to read about some of these past experiences here amongst your fellow pinsiders and pinball enthusiasts, as well as all your responses in this thread.

As with most disputes, I would hope the buyer and seller can come to an agreement or compromise.

Until then, let's all try to cool off a bit.

#195 7 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

There is nothing left for the buyer . I bought this pin for 3400 and put a color DMD and LEDs And I sold him the game for 3400.00 where do you think I'm getting a big reward?

If you paid $3400 for that T3. now you look like a liar and an idiot. You would have to have your head really far up your ass to pay more than 1800 for one in that condition.

#196 7 years ago

No one should want to hurt anyone for a few hundred dollars. Point made beware of seller.

#197 7 years ago

Gorf. Welcome to my ignore list. Ash-hat!

#198 7 years ago

To the OP, how did you pay for the pin?

#199 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Holy meltdown, batman.
I'm honestly embarrassed to read some of these comments. It's one thing to post feedback and experiences with a buyer or seller, but totally another to grab pitchforks and issue veiled threats.
gorf, your personal attacks here are not acceptable. I'm alao honestly embarrassed and astonished to read about some of these past experiences here amongst your fellow pinsiders and pinball enthusiasts, as well as all your responses in this thread.
As with most disputes, I would hope the buyer and seller can come to an agreement or comprimise.
Until then, let's all try to cool off a bit.

And this is why he is being the way he is. He knows this is a first run in with the mods and won't get him banned. How long did it take choggarf to get banned for ripping people off? What about kaneda? Look how long everyone here wanted him banned before it actually happened. This guy will get to rip off a few more pinsiders before he gets banned.

#200 7 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Gorf. Welcome to my ignore list. Ash-hat!

But what if he has a really cool game for sale at an amazing price? Sounds like you may miss out ona great deal.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 45.95
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 239 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 5.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bad-seller-alert-gorf/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.