Topic Stats

• 245 posts
  • 101 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 20 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

sc (resized).jpg
GORF_Classic (resized).jpg
image (resized).png
done (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20170207-190614 (resized).png
s-n-l-goes-after-trump-again-with-melissa-mccarthy-as-sean-spicer (resized).jpg
IMG_0040 (resized).JPG
5120 (resized).jpeg
20170207_211802 (resized).jpg
20170207_211843 (resized).jpg
20170207_211903 (resized).jpg
20170207_211928 (resized).jpg
20170207_212109 (resized).jpg
20170207_212138 (resized).jpg
20170207_212146 (resized).jpg
20170207_212334 (resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 239 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.
#51 2 years ago

Sorry to read your got choggorfed

#53 2 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

Gorf will never sell another machine on Pinside.

Yes I will my friend...

#54 2 years ago

Nocreditdot was awesome to deal with when I bought his Taxi. Hate to see this happen to the good guys.

#55 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

Yes I will my friend...

He meant '....AND contribute to Pinside.'

#56 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

Yes I will my friend...

Going to defend yourself and give your side of the story? Otherwise a ban may be in your future for cheating Pinside out of fees?

#57 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

Yes I will my friend...

This is your comment...wow this says everything I need to know about you.

#58 2 years ago

nocreditdot, can you post the pictures that were sent before you received the game from the seller and those that were taken after you received it?

#59 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

Yes I will my friend...

Wow - you do not deserve to be in this community.

#60 2 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

3500 is real money for a t3. Shame.

Holy moly...I had a true HUO T3, owned and autographed by the writer of the movie!!! I had ZERO interest at $2400 ...I should have stashed it & waited a few years!!!

#62 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

This is your comment...wow this says everything I need to know about you.

That was exactly what I was thinking.

#63 2 years ago

A comical response from Gorf about his CV for sale:

#64 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

Yes I will my friend...

#65 2 years ago

Sounds to me like you've been "CHOGGARD" by some buff00n who likes to scam people. I'm always apprehensive when I see the words "Excellent Condition or MINT". In all my years of collecting pins I've heard those words tossed around way too often only for the buyer to be very disappointed with the product. I try to be honest as hell with any pin I sell anyone and disclose any and all issues if there are any cracked plastics, playfield wear, or noticible chipping or peeling of the backglass because I'd hate for that to happen to me.

Oh well G'luck and don't get CHOGGARD again!

#66 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

Yes I will my friend...

Jason (Gorf) 2 options to make this right

Option 1 refund the difference in value from a huo to a routed t3.

Option 2 refund all my money. I will ship it back to you on my dime.

Here is the last email I received from Jason.

Mike, sorry about that but I was told it was HUO and was in a rush to just put one in my collection.

I paid 3400 plus added the color DMD and LEDs like I said. When I've sold pins in the past most people come over to my home and inspect the game first and I haven't had any issues in the past.I'm sorry that you would leave negative feedback but if that's what you want to do then fine. 

Jason.

#67 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

Yes I will my friend...

I think you may challenge the record for the most downvotes with that attitude/comment. I foresee any marketplace ads you place having 'Buyer beware' comments with links to this thread.

Truly classless and not welcome on Pinside. 99% of the people take great pride in their reputation here. It's unfortunate that the 1% gets away with stuff like this.

#68 2 years ago
Quoted from Cserold:

Nicest one on the Planet! WOW LMAO! Anyone who falls for a response like that deserves to get CHOGGARD! HILARIOUS!

#69 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

Yes I will my friend...

Highly doubtful, but I guess we will see.

#70 2 years ago

I have bought all my pins from Pinsiders and have never been scammed .

#71 2 years ago
Quoted from Cserold:

This is a "John Tennler" restoration. Meaning Tennler found a nice example somewhere, made some nice pictures and put it back for sale on SF CL 3-4 weeks ago with a 50% markup.

#72 2 years ago

I will continue to sell high end quality pins on pinside...... And u know it!!!!!

#73 2 years ago

I would tend to be skeptical of any pin that says HUO not being sold by the original owner with documentation, especially pins prior to 2005.

#74 2 years ago

If you douche bags have any brains left you will understand that all my pins are exceptionally clean and in good working order......

#75 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

I will continue to sell high end quality pins on pinside...... And u know it!!!!!

you mean over priced pins and i beg to differ your reputation is shot now. You should make it right with buyer....

#76 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

If you douche bags have any brains left you will understand that all my pins are exceptionally clean and in good working order......

And so the end is near, and now you face the final curtain.

#77 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

Why is your T3 ad marked as Unsold????????

#78 2 years ago

Really?No!

#79 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

Hmm, you might want to work on polishing your sales tactics a little more there!

#80 2 years ago

It is reality that we have too many haters here so we will depart this thread with a understanding that all of my pins are as described............

#81 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

instead of posting attitude why dont u make it right for this buyer ?

See you on craigslist

#82 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

It is reality that we have too many haters here so we will depart this thread with a understanding that all of my pins are as described............

So this is huo excellent condition???

20170207_134315 (resized).jpg

#83 2 years ago

giphy (resized).png

#84 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Holy moly...I had a true HUO T3, owned and autographed by the writer of the movie!!! I had ZERO interest at $2400 ...I should have stashed it & waited a few years!!!

To quote Darth Vader from ESB, “I am altering the deal. Pray I don’t alter it any further.” It just seems fitting with his appearance in this thread...

Brad

#85 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

This isn't my understanding. I'm confused.

#86 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

Make it right like I have been asking you.

#88 2 years ago

There is nothing left for the buyer . I bought this pin for 3400 and put a color DMD and LEDs And I sold him the game for 3400.00 where do you think I'm getting a big reward?

#89 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

Yep complete with lies on true condition choggorf

#90 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

Your CV has a credit dot. What's wrong with it?

#91 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

There is nothing left for the buyer . I bought this pin for 3400 and put a color DMD and LEDs And I sold him the game for 3400.00 where do you think I'm getting a big reward?

That means you paid to much for the game. You don't allways make your money back on a game and that game is clearly not HUO...

#92 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

You lied to the buyer.

What you paid for the game is irrelevant.

#93 2 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

What you paid for the pin should have no bearing on how much you sell it for. Condition determines the price.

#94 2 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

So this is huo excellent condition???

Ouch!

#95 2 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

You lied to the buyer.
What you paid for the game is irrelevant.

Exactly what I told him

#96 2 years ago

Is this fraud?

#97 2 years ago

Gorf it is time for you to step up and make this right and save your reputation.

#98 2 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

That means you paid to much for the game. You don't allways make your money back on a game and that game is clearly not HUO...

i doubt he paid 3.4k for that...

#99 2 years ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

My issue was that he sold me a "HUO" game that had a flasher issue and the wire to that flasher had been taken off of the board. I was a newbie and did not look in the back box at the time of purchase. I got it all fixed up and the game was in good condition but it rubbed me the wrong way. It would have been one thing if the flasher didn't work but it bothered me that it had been specifically taken off the board and it was a bad transistor so it wasn't like the wire had magically come loose.
Not enough to start a thread on pinside. I didn't have large issues like the op did but I decided it was the last transaction with him for me.

Mike, what pin was it?

#100 2 years ago

Nocredit, do you have any more pics of the pin so we can see how bad it really is?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
3,599 (OBO)
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
Machine - For Sale
Edgemoor, DE
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 69.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
There are 239 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside