8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 232 posts
  • 102 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

untitled.png
    funny-pictures-angry-grey-cat-sulks.jpg
    sandbox.jpg
    images.jpg
    DisGonBGud.gif
    popgoesthecyborg.gif
    terminator_hawaii.jpg
    escalated-quickly-1.jpg
    image.jpg
    251614.jpg
    Ministry2.jpg
    T2.gif
    firefly.gif
    Screen_Shot_2015-09-15_at_9.10.56_PM.png
    THE-TERMINATOR-BY-MRF-terminator-30881291-1920-1200.jpg
    city_in_fire.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider njgecko.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#62 8 years ago
    Quoted from Atomicboy:

So to recap:
    I buy item based on description and image on site, expecting I will get that. I guess I shouldn’t have expected that – seems to be the consensus here – point taken.
    Item shows up not representing what was advertised, again in the future I should just be thankful the grass is green today, and accept whatever comes.
    I take issue to MOP, they promise to pay for return shipping and take care of me, I pursue the method they ask, not available in Canada though, they fail to respond further, and leave me hanging. (all of you “you shouldn’t have filed a dispute guys” don’t seem to see if I hadn’t, I would be up shit creek here…)
    I further my dispute with paypal – I have no choice, MOP not responding, nothing else I can do get this resolved…
    I warm pinside of this so others don’t go down this path.
    I get the lynch mod and I’m in the wrong, and MOP gets thumbs up for their outstanding service – gotcha…

I understand you're unhappy, but I think what people are taking concern with is how you titled the thread, labeling MOP as bad sellers. You received a product you weren't happy with, and they made you whole. They didn't leave you hanging, take your money, and abandon you. You were sent a product you weren't satisfied with, and they worked with you to resolve it.

Perhaps this would have been received better if you had posted this as a product review.

We all have had issues with vendors, but the important distinction is whether they work to resolve it or not. In this case, it sounds like they did. So maybe poor product, but not bad seller.

#77 8 years ago
    Quoted from Atomicboy:

I contact them, he says to mail it back, must have been a mistake by one of his staff, he would never had let this go out like that… Whatever. I had to start a dispute though, as the time was nearly there for being able to go this route. He gets all mad, stating that people do this to get their money back, and keep the item. I clearly tell him and paypal that is not my intention, and that this thing would be in the garbage even if he told me to keep it, and that it’s not even my money I want back, it’s a good version of the translite. I clearly told him I was doing this as I needed to protect myself, and that I would still gladly take a proper one.

I understand you're adamant about trying to make a point...but maybe you need to be a little clearer since it's getting lost on me at least. You said, as did MOP's response, that they said to send it back. So...if you insist that there was something wrong here, you need to maybe lay out a proper timeline for visual folks like myself to understand. You are insisting you were wronged, but pretty much everyone reading the thread can't see it...so if you feel that strongly, maybe try to lay it out including a list of actions and dates. It's a lot easier to digest that way. I'm really trying to understand where the issue is...

#136 8 years ago

Hey OP...

For what it's worth, there is something missing here. There has to be. People keep making the same observations here, and you keep adamantly stating that they are wrong. So please try to understand that maybe we are all missing something...

Is the issue that after there was a disconnect with how the return shipping would get paid for there was a communications lapse?

Silly question...did you try to pick up the phone and call them? Sometimes emails get lost, communications get crossed...a 2 minute phone call often works wonders.

But seriously, and I'm really trying to understand...what are the bulk of the folks in this thread (me included) not understanding? You keep telling people that it's already been posted, telling people to read...but help a guy out...I'm just not seeing the reason you're going crazy here.

#232 8 years ago

OK folks...this has run its course. The OP has left the building. Time to lock it up.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider njgecko.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bad-seller-alert-%e2%80%93-ministry-of-pinball?tu=njgecko and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.