8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 232 posts
  • 102 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

untitled.png
    funny-pictures-angry-grey-cat-sulks.jpg
    sandbox.jpg
    images.jpg
    DisGonBGud.gif
    popgoesthecyborg.gif
    terminator_hawaii.jpg
    escalated-quickly-1.jpg
    image.jpg
    251614.jpg
    Ministry2.jpg
    T2.gif
    firefly.gif
    Screen_Shot_2015-09-15_at_9.10.56_PM.png
    THE-TERMINATOR-BY-MRF-terminator-30881291-1920-1200.jpg
    city_in_fire.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 232 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
    #201 8 years ago
    Quoted from Edenecho:

AtomicBoy, If you really think there is a crisp high-res version of that alt translite out there, the best way to "prove" it is just to get someone who has it to post a closeup photo of theirs, being supercrisp and pixelfree.

i have given him that solution right from the start of this thread. Looks like MOP provided a way to return the other one for credit as well. this thread was not about getting it done it was about a witch hunt.

#202 8 years ago

OK guys. I talked it over with the other moderators and we have decided that everyone has said their piece and all points have been made. We do not advocatd poking fun at pixels. This thread is being closed.

Just kidding.....as you were.....

#203 8 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

I talked it over with the other moderators and we have decided that everyone has said their piece and all points have been made.

Well, this actually has happened. I think the issue is over with...so please do your best to let it die off on it's own. OP is not planning on responding any more, and I'd like to help out with that. (As in, if you guys keep poking with a stick, it gets harder for someone to refrain from responding).

Quoted from yzfguy:

This thread is being closed.

No it isn't.

Pete

#204 8 years ago

I will respond one more time. I’m at a loss with this, I only wanted to warn people, but the overwhelming response was that I was in the wrong. I’m just not getting it, but that appears to be on me.

I apologize for this, it won’t happen again, I’m deactivating my account and won’t be back.

Again, I am sorry. Goodbye.

#205 8 years ago

Hasta la vista; baby.

#206 8 years ago

images.jpgimages.jpg

#207 8 years ago

What a friggin tool.

First, a completely ridiculous "bad seller" post when in fact the main gist of it was that he he bought a "bad translite."

Then he amends it "bad transaction" which is still ridiculous.

And NOW...we get a "stupid goodbye post" which is the ultimate in lame forum bullshit.

he'll be back in 20 minutes.

#208 8 years ago

Wow. Well, then...I am definitely NOT going to start a thread to tell you how I got screwed by a company I did business with--which I was going to. I like Pinside too much.

#209 8 years ago
    Quoted from Atomicboy:

So on a side note, anyone want to buy a new T2 scull for $50?.....

I will buy this from you. But, if it isn't the un-shiny, POS as you inferred, I would like to
    return it - will you pay the return shipping?

#210 8 years ago

sandbox.jpgsandbox.jpg

BAHAHAHAHA

#211 8 years ago
    Quoted from fanuminski:

I will buy this from you. But, if it isn't the un-shiny, POS as you inferred, I would like to
    return it - will you pay the return shipping?

"He's dead, Jim."

#213 8 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

What a friggin tool.
    First, a completely ridiculous "bad seller" post when in fact the main gist of it was that he he bought a "bad translite."
    And NOW...we get a "stupid goodbye post" which is the ultimate in lame forum bullshit.

what did you expect from a dude who made his screen name "atomicboy" then posted a toxic thread about a murderous metallic skeleton towering over a burning city?

#214 8 years ago

Wow, This was an entertaining wind up and I ought Atomicboy was in on it too and was gonna beat you all down.

Why give up when you are winning!

#215 8 years ago
    Quoted from Atomicboy:

I’m deactivating my account and won’t be back.

funny-pictures-angry-grey-cat-sulks.jpgfunny-pictures-angry-grey-cat-sulks.jpg

#216 8 years ago

Should I lock this?

I kind of don't want it to turn into 8 more pages of people trashing a guy that's already out the door.

Pete

#217 8 years ago
    Quoted from SteveinTexas:

Atomicboy was in on it too and was gonna beat you all down

hehe good luck with that

#218 8 years ago
    Quoted from pmWolf:

Should I lock this?
    I kind of don't want it to turn into 8 more pages of people trashing a guy that's already out the door.
    Pete

Yep, time to lock it down.

#219 8 years ago
    Quoted from pmWolf:

Should I lock this?
    Pete

oops bad timing. sorry wolf I'm done piling on

#220 8 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

I like turtles.
    LTG : )™

There it is! Thanks Llyodd!

#221 8 years ago
    Quoted from Atomicboy:

I will respond one more time. I’m at a loss with this, I only wanted to warn people, but the overwhelming response was that I was in the wrong. I’m just not getting it, but that appears to be on me.
    I apologize for this, it won’t happen again, I’m deactivating my account and won’t be back.
    Again, I am sorry. Goodbye.

Bye

#222 8 years ago

Please come back!

#223 8 years ago

He'll probably return under a new name at some point after this thread dies off.

#224 8 years ago

I really didn't see that coming.....seems like a huge overreaction.

#225 8 years ago

untitled.pnguntitled.png

#226 8 years ago

He might come back as Pinball Molly....

#227 8 years ago

Lock is lit!

#228 8 years ago

I like his very first statement "I hate to do this but...." that followed by the rest is fantatsic

#229 8 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

What a friggin tool.

What prompts you to post this insulting stuff? You're a bit of a tool at times too.

The guy got sufficiently slammed in this thread. He got the message where people stood.

Then you feel a need to pile it on. Didn't you get enough attention when you were a kid?

#230 8 years ago

oh shit i piled on again

#231 8 years ago

The moral of this story is there has never been a fan alt translite in the history of pinball that looked better than the original.

#232 8 years ago

OK folks...this has run its course. The OP has left the building. Time to lock it up.

There are 232 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bad-seller-alert-%E2%80%93-ministry-of-pinball/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.