8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 232 posts
  • 102 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

untitled.png
    funny-pictures-angry-grey-cat-sulks.jpg
    sandbox.jpg
    images.jpg
    DisGonBGud.gif
    popgoesthecyborg.gif
    terminator_hawaii.jpg
    escalated-quickly-1.jpg
    image.jpg
    251614.jpg
    Ministry2.jpg
    T2.gif
    firefly.gif
    Screen_Shot_2015-09-15_at_9.10.56_PM.png
    THE-TERMINATOR-BY-MRF-terminator-30881291-1920-1200.jpg
    city_in_fire.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 232 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.
    #101 8 years ago
    Quoted from Atomicboy:

First post this was addressed as sent back and received by MOP:

ah yes. thanks.

personally, i think the original translite works the best for T2 but each to their own. nice to have something different i guess.

#102 8 years ago

Expectations can ruin your day.

If you know what you will receive, you will be happy.

If you dream about what you will receive, most things fall short.

Ask your wife.

#103 8 years ago
    Quoted from ledge:

ah yes. thanks.
    personally, i think the original translite works the best for T2 but each to their own. nice to have something different i guess.

On a tangent, it's not bad, but the three heads was getting to me. I figured I could go between the two. I guess I cannot.

Quoted from Pinpast:

Ask your wife.

I agree, but the image was clear on the site, and the description was great. I mean, if you were to buy a HUO machine, and the pictures displayed as so, and you got a piece of crap worn to the wood, is this something you should shrug your shoulders over and say, "meh, I shouldn't have hoped for more - my bad".

#104 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pinpast:

Ask your wife.

Ask YOUR wife. Mine's living the dream.

EDIT: Your post pretty much described GOT, though...

#105 8 years ago

You ordered.
    You paid.
    Good customer.
    You complained.

They delayed, but finally asked for a return.

Quoted from Atomicboy:

I thought my assistant sent this back

Hopefully you sent it.

Received a refund.
    Good seller.
    Sounds like you kept the crappy product?
    At least you got a refund.
    Try to see it from their side:
    They're out the product, and the money, and the shipping.
    You did well. Lesson learned.

#106 8 years ago

Buyer seems like a complete tool.

there's just no pleasing some people.

Blaming the "assistant" was a nice touch. Almost as good as "sorry I can't sell it...my wife vetoed it!"

#107 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pinpast:

You ordered.
    You paid.
    Good customer.
    You complained.
    They delayed, but finally asked for a return.

Hopefully you sent it.
    Received a refund.
    Good seller.
    Sounds like you kept the crappy product?
    At least you got a refund.
    Try to see it from their side:
    They're out the product, and the money, and the shipping.
    You did well. Lesson learned.

wtf... this is laughable at this stage. I know, I actually burned the product, and the Netherland's flag, and sent that in a video to him - you forgot that FACT.

#108 8 years ago
    Quoted from Atomicboy:

There was a package of candies included, how could I not be?

Hey, you got a whole pack of candy??? I always only get a Cupa Chups lollipop from them...

MoP is one of the biggest players in Europe when it comes to pinball. Apart from being distributors for all major pinball manufacturers they're also exclusively distribute ColorDMD in Europe. Just to make clear they are not some shady garage company.

They are sometimes a bit slow in communication but they always make it right in the end.

Your translite is most probably sourced from here, by the way: http://www.pinballwizard.nl/contents/en-us/p2985_Terminator_2_translite_williams_Flipperkast.html

#109 8 years ago

escalated-quickly-1.jpgescalated-quickly-1.jpg

#110 8 years ago
    Quoted from Atomicboy:

I agree, but the image was clear on the site, and the description was great.

The image on the site is 1/10th the resolution needed to make a sharp, detailed translite. Did you not read Aurich's posts? Expecting factory quality from a bootleg translite made from pirated internet art is extremely foolish, regardless of what you've previously heard about the quality.

You are a customer that many companies would fire.

#111 8 years ago
    Quoted from metallik:

The image on the site is 1/10th the resolution needed to make a sharp, detailed translite. Did you not read Aurich's posts? Expecting factory quality from a bootleg translite made from pirated internet art is extremely foolish, regardless of what you've previously heard about the quality.
    You are a customer that many companies would fire.

Amazingly (I know, right?!) I was not expecting translite makers to be using the website thumbnail image for the actual product. Was this a foolish conclusion? Geez, I just bought a car and customized it online, am I only getting a colour print of what I bought... OMG... will it even be colour!?!

I mean I’ve bought posters and stuff before off ebay, and the little 2x3 inch image on there looked fabulous when blown up to 36 inches on what I received…. Doesn’t that work with translates too?

Seriously….

#112 8 years ago
    Quoted from someoneelse:

Hey, you got a whole pack of candy??? I always only get a Cupa Chups lollipop from them...
    MoP is one of the biggest players in Europe when it comes to pinball. Apart from being distributors for all major pinball manufacturers they're also exclusively distribute ColorDMD in Europe. Just to make clear they are not some shady garage company.
    They are sometimes a bit slow in communication but they always make it right in the end.
    Your translite is most probably sourced from here, by the way: http://www.pinballwizard.nl/contents/en-us/p2985_Terminator_2_translite_williams_Flipperkast.html

I'm not throwing them under the bus for everything. I'm not saying they are incapable of providing good products and service. I gave everyone a heads up on the thing I bought, and how their response went. That is all. Again, people can do with that what they choose.

I was a long time head scratcher of MAD amusements forever wondering why people were having such problems with them, like the last Canadian to never have an issue, always perfect with Mike, and posted about that, the same way people have here, then one day he went 180 on me too, and I understood the comments of others. I'm not going to suggest MOP is anywhere near what MAD is, but it's threads like this issue that we as a community are supposed to be laying out for each other as a heads up. People now are at least aware of that to expect in this product, and possibly of the service to follow.

I don’t care about the fact it’s not his, whatever, why is that my concern, and why does he escape onus for that? Open your shit up before selling it, inspect it when sent from a vendor, this is his business and he is responsible for what he sends out, no one else.

Maybe MOP is great most of the time, but in this situation, they were not, and I've outlined the exact facts of this, unlike his one sided rebut, failing to mention how he completely stopped with the responses and correspondence, and I had to escalate to allow paypal to make the call - which if I was in the wrong, they would have found for him.

#113 8 years ago

I'm completely lost. You got your money back, so why are you making a huge deal over this?

Don't order from them again and move on with your life.

I could see posting this if they defrauded you somehow, but they didn't. You got your money back. Was it a hassle...probably, is the world going to end...no. It happens.

You ordered a product that you couldn't see prior to purchase from another country. That's why they have returns.

#114 8 years ago
    Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

I'm completely lost. You got your money back, so why are you making a huge deal over this?

I must not have stated this before, my apologies... I'm so vague at times

#115 8 years ago

Atomicboy,

Problem most people have with this whole thread, over which you seem to have gone critical over (pun intended), is the Bad Seller title. Generally that seems, as a community, to mean someone that cheats the customer in some way or another, taking their money and providing no service or good or a significantly different service or good that was promised. It may be a case of semantics crossed with mixed opinions but financially you were made 'whole' in that you have a good (skull) that you did not have to pay for but for which the company is out money. It is not quite as evident to readers of this post as it it to you that MoP simply stopped responding to you "forcing" you to start a dispute. You said early on that you filed a dispute before the 45 day time period as you were concerned it wouldn't be handled to your satisfaction. For now the 180 day period isn't really even worth mentioning as it wouldn't have impacted retroactively your concerns about not having this settled.

Whatever the cause of the shipping cost issue, it still fell on MoP or PayPal (likely MoP) and thus they are simply out the money for that and the skull.

At the end of the day, MoP did NOT screw you. You wanted to purchase an alternate translite and as long as it doesn't have less resolution that what you saw online, there really are not grounds for complaint about its quality from the pics you sent. Unfortunate, yes, but as Aurich pointed out the images from which it was made weren't great quality to begin with. Additionally, seeing things in a picture online often masks how poor the quality of the image actually is. You'd get a lot less flack if you changed the original title to a warning about the quality of the translite. While your experience was less than stellar, and certainly frustrating for you, the tenor of your thread title is a bit extreme for the outcome.

#116 8 years ago

When i was single i wish i was into pinball, i wouldnt of had to work hard to of been screwed.

#117 8 years ago

Seriously. You bought a bootleg translite, not a new car or an official poster. If you want factory quality, buy factory parts.

#118 8 years ago

I'm still at a loss. Do you guys buy posters and such off ebay, and expect that the image will be to the same resolution as on the site when blown up? I should have expected a translite to be all grainy and shit because I should have assumed it would be the small image on the site they would use, not listening to his great description of how it looked and the quality..... gotcha! My bad.

And again ( ) meh, it's all here 5 times over, I'm not writing it again.

#119 8 years ago
    Quoted from metallik:

Seriously. You bought a bootleg translite, not a new car or an official poster. If you want factory quality, buy factory parts.

So you see it as I should be in the wrong here, as the buyer, going by the description... and not the seller, that's selling the booleg parts, or falsy describing them, or not checking what they are selling... I'm at a loss for words...

lol no one sees this as wrong eh?

#120 8 years ago

I can't believe Marco did this to you.

#121 8 years ago

Thanks for the post and the point for me is a I won't buy a translite from MoP thank you.

#122 8 years ago

I can't beleive this thread is still going. Please lock this mods.

#123 8 years ago
    Quoted from TBatti:

Thanks for the post and the point for me is a I won't buy a translite from MoP thank you.

Hey, someone got it. And you know what they say - if it saves but only one bad translite purchase...

#124 8 years ago
    Quoted from Atomicboy:

So you see it as I should be in the wrong here, as the buyer, going by the description... and not the seller, that's selling the booleg parts, or falsy describing them, or not checking what they are selling... I'm at a loss for words...

They advertised an unofficial alternate T2 translite, and sold you exactly that. There is no detail in the image on their website that is missing from the product you received. You had unrealistically high expectations that were set by comments made by someone OTHER than the seller, and when those expectations were not met, you attacked and blamed the seller.

You, sir, are a bad buyer.

#125 8 years ago
    Quoted from metallik:

They advertised an unofficial alternate T2 translite, and sold you exactly that. There is no detail in the image on their website that is missing from the product you received. You had unrealistically high expectations that were set by comments made by someone OTHER than the seller, and when those expectations were not met, you attacked and blamed the seller.
    You, sir, are a bad buyer.

How is he a "bad buyer"? He purchased a translite from a website, that was his part, he didn't tell them to make it low quality.

#126 8 years ago
    Quoted from TBatti:

That's funny...I had the exact opposite reaction.

#127 8 years ago
    Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

How is he a "bad buyer"? He purchased a translite from a website, that was his part, he didn't tell them to make it low quality

By starting an accusatory thread and trashing the sellers' name without any real reason to do so. MOP tried to make it right and gave up after several attempts.

#128 8 years ago
    Quoted from metallik:

By starting an accusatory thread and trashing the sellers' name without any real reason to do so. MOP tried to make it right and gave up after several attempts.

Fair enough.

#129 8 years ago

It seems like the discussion on here is just going to ping pong back and forth senselessly. I think everyone's mind is made up at this point, and no one is going to see things differently no matter how much the argument is put forth. However, this has been entertaining reading while I am bored out of my skull at work.

#130 8 years ago
    Quoted from mcclad:

no one is going to see things differently

I like turtles.

LTG : )™

#131 8 years ago

Atomicboy... in your repeated defense of yourself.. you keep leaving out the part where you basically keep demanding they send you 'the right one' or some sort of fixed product. The reality was you bought a product, you weren't happy with the quality, the vendor said 'ok, sorry, you can return it'. But you kept going on about how this one was somehow defective and they need to send the 'right one' or to that degree. You should have just accepted it was a crappy 3rd party offering.. and gotten your money back.

Your disillusion with this somehow being defective and wanting a fixed one is what instigated the bad exchange... and why you aren't getting the support you think you should in the thread. Your approach and demands are what people are seeing and gravitating to..

#132 8 years ago
    Quoted from flynnibus:

Atomicboy... in your repeated defense of yourself.. you keep leaving out the part where you basically keep demanding they send you 'the right one' or some sort of fixed product. The reality was you bought a product, you weren't happy with the quality, the vendor said 'ok, sorry, you can return it'. But you kept going on about how this one was somehow defective and they need to send the 'right one' or to that degree. You should have just accepted it was a crappy 3rd party offering.. and gotten your money back.
    Your disillusion with this somehow being defective and wanting a fixed one is what instigated the bad exchange... and why you aren't getting the support you think you should in the thread. Your approach and demands are what people are seeing and gravitating to..

Noooooo................ they agreed to pay for it to be returned, I agreed to this as well, everything amicable, then because paypal didn't offer the type of return they expected from paypal's Canadian arm, where I could print a shipping label that would be charged to MOP (which believe me, would have been the very easy and simple way to go for everyone) I went back to them, and noted this, and told them they would have to find a way to pay for the return shipping another way. They could have sent me payment, paid for this and sent me a DHL company number to send it back to them, whatever they are capable of. They had stated before they would do this and take care of this, and from this point on I never heard from them again.

How many times do I have to write that I tried and tried to deal with them, and given them the benefit of the doubt here. READ THE EMAIL CORRESPONDENCE. Only after a complete lack of response to two of my emails did I then escalate a dispute I had to start within 45 days of when I first purchased, which was previously sitting dormant allowing the buyer and seller to work this out.

How again, did I do something wrong there? If he responded to me, found another way to pay for this return, I would have sent it (which was done eventually, but paid through paypal), he would have got, refunded or sent me a good one. Then this would have been over.

Again, what did I do wrong there? How could I have dealt with that better, read above and tell me please.

#133 8 years ago
    Quoted from TBatti:

Quoted from beelzeboob:

That's funny...I had the exact opposite reaction.

I recommend the red T2 one, go buy now.

#134 8 years ago

This is like seeing a one star review for a product or seller on google or amazon. You have your opinion and shared it. Judging from this thread, though, there are many, many more five star reviews for this seller.

Thank you for letting us know that the translite is not up to high quality resolution and potential shipping issues with overseas vendors. Future buyers take note of all feedback, good and bad.

Possible solution: If you have the means, create your own translite and ask the local printer what type of file and resolution you would need to get what you want. Sounds like Aurich may have done this a time or two!

I know it would have been much easier to just get a nice translite in the mail. For now I leave everyone with my daughters' favorite chorus of "Let it go, let it go..." from Frozen. Try getting that out of your head this afternoon!

#135 8 years ago

Atomicboy,

You should really consider changing your post title, labeling MOP as a "bad seller alert" so far from reality. Fine to be unhappy with a product and discuss but Bert (MOP) is a great guy and runs a great business.

#136 8 years ago

Hey OP...

For what it's worth, there is something missing here. There has to be. People keep making the same observations here, and you keep adamantly stating that they are wrong. So please try to understand that maybe we are all missing something...

Is the issue that after there was a disconnect with how the return shipping would get paid for there was a communications lapse?

Silly question...did you try to pick up the phone and call them? Sometimes emails get lost, communications get crossed...a 2 minute phone call often works wonders.

But seriously, and I'm really trying to understand...what are the bulk of the folks in this thread (me included) not understanding? You keep telling people that it's already been posted, telling people to read...but help a guy out...I'm just not seeing the reason you're going crazy here.

#137 8 years ago
    Quoted from mcclad:

this has been entertaining reading while I am bored out of my skull at work.

If you need a new skull to be bored out of, I hear MOP has some nice, shiny ones...

#138 8 years ago

Atomicboy - For what it's worth I've read the entire thread. The emails between you and Ministry seem to be slight miscommunication. They were planning to refund your money and pay for return shipping and directed you to paypal link for return label shipping. Unfortunately, looks like that option didn't work for Canada residents which I don't believe Ministry knew. But his intention was to refund you. I do agree that you sent multiple emails following that email and did not get a timely response. That is the fault of the seller - Ministry. Maybe he got busy, I don't know but a simple email back with alternative instructions could have avoided much of this.

Playing arm chair QB, I get the clock was ticking on your paypal protection clock of 45 days. So you had to file to protect yourself. Playing the same QB position for Ministry I get why his thoughts would be, why did you go to paypal first? I sent you instructions for a return? How much clearer can I be? Another freebie US/Canadian buyer. Ugh. I'll get back to you shortly. Just sharing each others point of view in the scenario. What did we learn, Canada screwed you.

I do think Ministry is trying to do you right though and even giving you a free T2 head to remedy. BTW, slapping the olive branch saying it's a crappy head too was in poor form and added to the pitchforks. It came across as being bitter - reading everything in this thread.

As far as the translight goes, that's a product quality issue. Whether that's the best it's going to get (Aurich) or somehow it could be better (I honestly don't know) - this is not the customer fault, period. Ministry chose to carry the product to resell, they then need to support their return policy as well. Period. And it looks like they are.

All you guys blaming Atomic for thinking it would be just like the picture on the for sale site, respectfully you guys may be sitting too high on your horses. While I sincerely respect being educated on the process for translight production with least pixelation, as a consumer buying from a respectable site like Ministry (yes, I support them) I expect it to be of equal quality to what's being advertised. Again, not sure if it is or isn't. But to blame a consumer is not right. Feedback like what Atomic is providing will help Ministry determine if they should keep stocking that product in the future. Without that feedback, people buy this alleged crap translight, never say anything, and the next pinsider gets disappointed again.

Too many pitchforks in these threads lately. Atomic my only advice would be to relax a bit, reach out to Ministry directly again and work it out off the forums. He seems like he's trying. I appreciate heads up on quality concerns of translight.

#139 8 years ago
    Quoted from metallik:

If you need a new skull to be bored out of, I hear MOP has some nice, shiny ones...

And they're free

#140 8 years ago

Should at least change the title to "Bad seller for ME". Every seller and most buyers are going to run into a few problems relating to their sales and purchases. Labeling MOP as a "Bad Seller alert" isn't really fair IMO.

#141 8 years ago

What more needs to be done? MOP send an additional $100? A Z-J ?... "and if you have to ask, you can't afford it"

Isn't it over?

#142 8 years ago
    Quoted from hd60609:

What more needs to be done? MOP send an additional $100? A "Z-J... and if you have to ask, you can't afford it"
    Isn't it over?

I feel I deserve a free pinball machine, wasn't that clear enough?

Quoted from PinRob:

Should at least change the title to "Bad seller for ME". Every seller and most buyers are going to run into a few problems relating to their sales and purchases. Labeling MOP as a "Bad Seller alert" isn't really fair IMO.

My post was supposed to be just that - this transaction. My first post clearly notes that, and that I'm just warning other this has happened. I don't paint a grim picture of them for everything, I may have even ordered from them before with no issue for all I know, I spend thousands and thousands on parts every year, with no issue.

Quoted from NJGecko:

Hey OP...
    For what it's worth, there is something missing here. There has to be. People keep making the same observations here, and you keep adamantly stating that they are wrong. So please try to understand that maybe we are all missing something...
    Is the issue that after there was a disconnect with how the return shipping would get paid for there was a communications lapse?
    Silly question...did you try to pick up the phone and call them? Sometimes emails get lost, communications get crossed...a 2 minute phone call often works wonders.
    But seriously, and I'm really trying to understand...what are the bulk of the folks in this thread (me included) not understanding? You keep telling people that it's already been posted, telling people to read...but help a guy out...I'm just not seeing the reason you're going crazy here.

Again, you haven't read the whole thread. You just haven't...

#143 8 years ago

So, wait...what does Master of Puppets have to do with all of this?

#144 8 years ago
    Quoted from Atomicboy:

Noooooo................ they agreed to pay for it to be returned, I agreed to this as well, everything amicable, then because paypal didn't offer the type of return they expected from paypal's Canadian arm[...]

That's funny.. because from your very own posting of your emails... I see MOP saying 'ok, send it back you can do the free return from paypal'... to which you respond

"So you will review this when returned and send me a good one? Again, that is all I want, the clear crisp version that everyone else has, nothing more. I would prefer this over a refund for sure."

You keep glossing over this and this is where things start going bad. You tell a guy his product is shit.. he says ok.. just return it.. and you keep going on about how you really need the FIXED product that you believe exists and MOP is saying 'this is what it is'.

Note in your email posting you didn't tell MOP you'd send it back... you responded to his 'just return it' mail with another 'but will you send me my unicorn if I do' reply.. This is where people start painting you as a difficult customer.

Quoted from Atomicboy:

[...], where I could print a shipping label that would be charged to MOP (which believe me, would have been the very easy and simple way to go for everyone) I went back to them, and noted this, and told them they would have to find a way to pay for the return shipping another way. They could have sent me payment, paid for this and sent me a DHL company number to send it back to them, whatever they are capable of. They had stated before they would do this and take care of this, and from this point on I never heard from them again.

Maybe you didn't include all your mails.. but you don't have all that in what you posted here, just one clouded message about not seeing the free option and what are you going to do about it kind of wording. It would have been way easier to just say 'that option doesn't appear to me as a paypal.ca customer, can I pay for shipping and have you pay me back directly?'. Don't need a story saga to say that option isn't being presented.

Plus, you ignore Bert's post here on the first page again basically offering to try to follow-up and make things better even after the last bad go around.

This is why people are not falling in behind you.. even after your frustrations. You've not been a great communicator and been a bit a brat customer. We can all empathize with the frustrations of shippers, etc... but the way to get through those things is with clarity and understanding... not demands or emails that can be misconstrued like "what are you going to do about it" or making threats like "I'm on pinside and I'm gonna..."

Understanding and practical - not demanding and irrational is what will get you better service... not threatening and stubborn.

#145 8 years ago

I wonder if part of the lapse in communication is due to the fact that the store seems to be closed while they move shop?

I can understand being frustrated in a product that just didn't work right or wasn't as expected, i've been there, but you got your money back (and a nifty free skull) - if you really do believe yours was a printing fluke and you just had trouble returning/exchanging it, why not just order it again - if not, you're out nothing but your time.

#146 8 years ago
    Quoted from badbilly27:

Atomicboy - For what it's worth I've read the entire thread. The emails between you and Ministry seem to be slight miscommunication. They were planning to refund your money and pay for return shipping and directed you to paypal link for return label shipping. Unfortunately, looks like that option didn't work for Canada residents which I don't believe Ministry knew. But his intention was to refund you. I do agree that you sent multiple emails following that email and did not get a timely response. That is the fault of the seller - Ministry. Maybe he got busy, I don't know but a simple email back with alternative instructions could have avoided much of this.
    Playing arm chair QB, I get the clock was ticking on your paypal protection clock of 45 days. So you had to file to protect yourself. Playing the same QB position for Ministry I get why his thoughts would be, why did you go to paypal first? I sent you instructions for a return? How much clearer can I be? Another freebie US/Canadian buyer. Ugh. I'll get back to you shortly. Just sharing each others point of view in the scenario. What did we learn, Canada screwed you.
    I do think Ministry is trying to do you right though and even giving you a free T2 head to remedy. BTW, slapping the olive branch saying it's a crappy head too was in poor form and added to the pitchforks. It came across as being bitter - reading everything in this thread.
    As far as the translight goes, that's a product quality issue. Whether that's the best it's going to get (Aurich) or somehow it could be better (I honestly don't know) - this is not the customer fault, period. Ministry chose to carry the product to resell, they then need to support their return policy as well. Period. And it looks like they are.
    All you guys blaming Atomic for thinking it would be just like the picture on the for sale site, respectfully you guys may be sitting too high on your horses. While I sincerely respect being educated on the process for translight production with least pixelation, as a consumer buying from a respectable site like Ministry (yes, I support them) I expect it to be of equal quality to what's being advertised. Again, not sure if it is or isn't. But to blame a consumer is not right. Feedback like what Atomic is providing will help Ministry determine if they should keep stocking that product in the future. Without that feedback, people buy this alleged crap translight, never say anything, and the next pinsider gets disappointed again.
    Too many pitchforks in these threads lately. Atomic my only advice would be to relax a bit, reach out to Ministry directly again and work it out off the forums. He seems like he's trying. I appreciate heads up on quality concerns of translight.

Thank you for taking the time to read it all.

Only point I will raise to this is they didn't try to right me by giving me the skull for free, paypal noted the amount, which I guess didn't get separated out to the skull. They only noted this after the paypal disputed was done, and they were out anyway. I have zero issue paying the portion back to them for the skull, I’m not intending to get anything for free. I won’t be using it anyway, as it’s not shiny like the original.

MOP: I’m not sure if the 133 Euros was the entire order, or what it is, but whatever the total is, minus the translite and the associated shipping for that, if that is below 133, I will gladly pay you the difference for the scull. I never wanted to recoup payment for that, just the item with issue.

#147 8 years ago

if anyone wants a good version of this translite let me know. nexxxxxxxxxxxxt.......

#148 8 years ago
    Quoted from metallik:

That my friend, was awesome. : )

#149 8 years ago

Thought too it changed to 180 days.

Shown link told me 45 days, also after refreshing. Than I went to the local Dutch PayPal website and there it told me 180 days. Confusing it is, perhaps different periods around the world?

Anyway, visited MOP several times and speak frequently with them and have only good experience to report . And yes, MOP is human to hence can make mistakes as we all do but after reading all posts I have difficulty in seeing what makes MOP the bad guy in this case.

Looks more like miscommunication, false interpretation of words and the frustration of a product not meeting your thoughts, regardless if your thoughts were realistic or not. MOP tried to help but this attempt failed unfortunately. A little overreaction from your side I think where MoP did reach his hand out.

Apparently you wanna make your point very strict as you feel justice has not been done as PayPal refunded and not MoP and hence MOP still has your money. As far as I know the PayPal rules they take the refunded money back from MoP if that makes you feel better.

#150 8 years ago

Ok, so you were disappointed in a product and had a poor return experience. It happens. It's not the end of the world.

Since this doesn't appear to be a common trend with MOP, I don't think they would be considered a "bad seller". Out of thousands of transactions from any seller, there are always going to be a hiccup or two with a small percentage of them for whatever reason.

The return was concluded, everybody said what they came here to say, time to move on.

There are 232 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 5.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bad-seller-alert-%E2%80%93-ministry-of-pinball/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.