20210622_081908 (resized).jpg
20200927_095148 (resized).jpg
IMG_20201111_122946 (resized).jpg
IMG_20201111_122928 (resized).jpg
IMG_20201111_122935 (resized).jpg
IMG_20201111_122021 (resized).jpg
IMG_20201111_122012 (resized).jpg
IMG_20201111_122002 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fatality83.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Thread dedicated for Bad Girls pinball machine. Here's a place to share game play tips, high scores, repair questions or just talk about the hotties on the backglass.

1 week later
#6 4 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

No club before now? Shoot.
Well, I'm making replacement windows for a fellow Pinsider. If anyone needs one, the will be in my Pinside store soon. Also will have replacement 2-way mirror plastic as well.[quoted image]

I would definitely be interested in both....and your in Lancaster this can't get much better lol. I am in york so wouldn't have to ship them

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Oooh finally. Love my game, bought it cheap but has no sound. Tried to figure out but thinking just to send in sound board to Clive.

Couple things you can check is first make sure all ground mods are done. Make sure sound board is recieving 5 volts. Should have a red LED on board. Maybe swap the board out for another if you have a spare to make sure it is the board. I also know there is some information on sound issues with system 80 b on clays guides

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from SeymorGoldfarbJr:

I just completed a full rebuild of mine. I had to improvise slightly for some parts which are no longer available. For example, the pop bumper bodies aren't available from PBR with the silver/chrome finish. I utilized self-adhesive aluminum trim to obtain a nearly identical finish compared to the originals.[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great makes a huge difference!

#9 4 years ago

Any ideas where to get replacement mirrors for the cabinet?

1 week later
#14 4 years ago

Someone needs to make a custom instruction card for this game. I may try to learn how but hoping someone with photoshop skill can pull it off

1 year later
#43 2 years ago

Bad, bad bad, bad, bad bad baabababa bad!!

#44 2 years ago

Just fixed a very frustrating issue with my bad girls, maybe this will help someone else if they are having the same problem. Problem was about 1/2 of the time when you would lock a ball, the locked ball would eject from the lock even before the 2nd ball was able to be plunged onto the field. It wasn't all the time but was doing it enough to be annoying.

I figured it out by listening to the sound effect it played right before the ball ejected and was able to get the machine to do it almost every time by tapping on the play field when the ball was locked which would get it to kick the ball out early. In my case the main culprit was actually the ball lock switch itself. It was gapped further than it should be and just barely making contact when the ball was sitting in the hole. I cleaned the switch and adjusted it closer and that mostly fixed it. There was a star roll ever swith that was gapped to close together that needed adjusted and the game hasn't done it yet since fixing these issues.

Hopefully this can help someone if they are having the same issue. Basically any switch that is normally open that is gapped to close together may cause it to eject the ball prematurely. Also for the ball lock switch, that has to be closed fully when the ball is sitting there. If the switch opens, the game automatically kicks the ball out.

Easiest way to find it is to listen to the sound effect it makes before or as the ball kicks out and match it with the switch that makes that sound and go from there.

1 month later
#45 2 years ago

I may try to make custom instruction cards for this machine. I have never done it before and don't know much about photo shop but the plain white cards are bugging me and that one leather jacket girl is just dying to be center of the instruction card lol. If anyone that has any experience wants to try there hand at this please do, otherwise people will have to use my half assed ones I cobble together.

#46 2 years ago

I just completed a full rebuild of mine. I had to improvise slightly for some parts which are no longer available. For example, the pop bumper bodies aren't available from PBR with the silver/chrome finish. I utilized self-adhesive aluminum trim to obtain a nearly identical finish compared to the originals.[quoted image][quoted image]

Hey where did you get your aluminum tape from?

#48 2 years ago

I used “Bare-Metal” brand foil. I bought it at a local hobby shop, but it can be easily ordered online at Amazon or somewhere similar.

Thanks, I will see if I can find it. One of my pop bumbers is starting to crack and this will help fix it

#49 2 years ago

My Bad Girls cabinet was painted black at one point so I decided to try and bring back the pink splotches. I used acrylic craft paint from hobby lobby. I have included a photo of the shade used in case any one needs to do there cabinet. It is not exact but a pretty close match to what I believe the color looked like before it faded. Here is some after shots. I did touch up the paint on the back box and had to resplatter some pink color. I plan on clear coating the cabinet because the shade of black I used to touch up the cabinet does not quite match the shade that someone used. Once clear coated it should all have a shiny appearance.

20210911_164750 (resized).jpg20210911_164750 (resized).jpg20210911_164805 (resized).jpg20210911_164805 (resized).jpg20210911_164825 (resized).jpg20210911_164825 (resized).jpg

#52 2 years ago
Quoted from pinostalgia:

nice, i have never seen that plain looking speaker grille/cover before, did you make it yourself?

Its the original one where you can see the gottlieb logo through, I just its just the way the angle makes it look different

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Calgary, AB
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fatality83.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bad-girls-club-set-up-your-balls?tu=fatality83 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.