Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by jwwhite15
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

TX-Sector.jpg
Bad_Girls,,,,,.jpg
Bad_Girls,.jpg
pin.jpg
CPFP.jpeg
vf3.jpg

#1 8 years ago

I'm thinking of maybe buying one. The guy wants $500. I'm waiting to hear back if he still has it. Been on CL for 2 weeks. I'm thinking of offering $400. Anyone play this game? is it fun, or boreing?

#2 8 years ago

It's one of those "what f*** were they they thinking" Gottlieb pins.

You can see they were going for a really slick 80s look but didn't quite succeed. In fact, it looks pretty silly. It's sort of like an 80s b-movie.

It's an okay player. Those prices seem fair.

#3 8 years ago

Someone didnt like there's. is it at least in the top 200.

vf3.jpg

#4 8 years ago

Donny, that's funny

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from Donnyman:

Someone didnt like there's. is it at least in the top 200.

Morons!!!!!

I just hope they know they a Gottlieb Excalibur is reaching the plateu of very rare....

#6 8 years ago

I had one and I am actually working to get it back. Game play is decent with two ball multiball. It's definitely worth the price you are paying. I'm a fan of all those cheesy era Gottlieb pins, they are a blast for the buck and I'm an eighties fan.....

#7 8 years ago

Raven and Bad Girls pop up around here for about the same price, so if you like it buy it!

Tx-Sector is the best of those Premier games. Nice techno/club sounding beat out of some nice speakers.

#8 8 years ago

I just hope they know they a Gottlieb Excalibur is reaching the plateu of very rare....

Seriously Schusler...
That pic definitely deserves a "Picard!"

CPFP.jpeg

#9 8 years ago

Hahahahaha Nice...... I've been Picarded!

#10 8 years ago

Todd Tuckey threw a Bad Girls off a roof!

#11 8 years ago

All kidding aside... I was not calling anybody a moron here, but the parties/owner who had those cabs....

I own 5 of these gottlieb behemoths. These cabs are built like tanks! Now, I know there isn't a big lovefest for Premier games but..... Unless these cabs are just waterlogged to death (from the pics they do not); I don't get the burning thing? Maybe a pyro in the making?

Two of those titles on there Title Fight and Excalibur are getting harder to find. My buddy has been looking for one of these for a long time. I'm going by ebay now.... You wanna know how many Excaliburs have been on there? Two! And both of those he was outbid on......

More and more of these are disappearing cause of people like this...

/rant over.....

#13 8 years ago

I digg the 80s
and I digg BAD GIRLS

#14 8 years ago

Donnyman... Where did that pic come from? It is pure balsphemy!

#15 8 years ago

Wasn't to Bad,,, 80's Music 4-Sure ... Kinda Kool ... But ,, I did sell it a week later...

Bad_Girls,.jpg Bad_Girls,,,,,.jpg

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Wasn't to Bad,,, 80's Music 4-Sure ... Kinda Kool ... But ,, I did sell it a week later...

Yeah to me lol.....

#17 8 years ago

Not a fan. I love Gottlieb games from that time period, but that Bad Girls just doesn't do it for me. For the price though, if it works fine, it's still probably worth it IMO.

#18 8 years ago

bradbot I just typed in trashed pinballs under google images, I remember coming across it a year ago and head to dig it up agian after reading the posts.

#19 8 years ago

TX-Sector is the best of those Premier games. Nice techno/club sounding beat out of some nice speakers.

Here was a TX-Sector at the Auction... It was a Buy-back at $ 550.00 ,,,, Very unusual Pin !!!!

and I bought that Twister down the Line for $ 750.00 ... That Pin SUCK'S !!!! never again...

TX-Sector.jpg

#20 8 years ago

BR, is there a specific reason you are so mad at Twister? I would think it to be a fun Pin. I have not played it but I would like to own it some day...or maybe not?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
€ 8.40
2,050 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spanish Fork, UT
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Chippewa, PA
$ 299.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 269.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside