Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Wmsfan-GAP
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider justpin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Last years I ordered multiple times from Ministry of Pinball, one of many shops here in Europe. I never have issues when I place an order at the bigger pinballshops in Germany and UK, but Ministry of pinball is different. This shop sometimes ship after 1-2 days and sometimes takes more then a week to process a order, when this happens, then is done without any notice (which to my opinion is not really customer friendly). If you enquire for the status or tracking number they simply do not respond to your mail.
    Till now they always delivered.

Last month I ordered again and some parts that I ordered (12 pieces) were missing from the package. I send a mail to them and waited 3 weeks not a single reply.
    Luckily I paid through Paypal and I was able to dispute the transaction and then a miracle happened. I immediately I got a response telling that I was right and they were going to send me the missing parts BUT they wanted me to remove the claim.
    I responded that I was happy that they responded but I emailed them before and got no response and that I was planning to remove the claim after I have received the missing parts (which is something Paypal advises “Close the transaction if you 100% satisfied”).

The response Ministry of Pinball gave was as follow (My translation, the original is can be found in the bottom of this post in Dutch):
    “Because we are the biggest store from Europe and it’s possible that we miss a mail now and then. You could also put a claim on the missing 3 parts, we will send the missing parts to you but we will Close your account at Ministry of Pinball because we think you have crossed the line by handling it this way”
    Uhm, dear Ministry of Pinball, you have made multiple mistakes in this transaction:
    No 1: Did not send the right quantity
    No 2: Did not respond to my mail
    You ask me to close the dispute before it is settled and now you think my reaction is “Crossing the line” Really?

So Pinsiders be aware that this is the way Ministry of Pinball treats there customers who complain. Draw your own conclusions.

Translog in Dutch from Paypal <names are removed from log>
    Van Koper 16-04-2016 05:16 PDT
    Beste,
    Ik heb de bestelling ontvangen, echter heb ik maar 4 rubber voeten ontvangen, terwijl ik 4 sets heb besteld. Dus ik verwachtte 16 stuks niet 4.

Van Verkoper - Ministry of Pinball 18-04-2016 06:20 PDT
    Hallo, daar heb je idd recht op, deze zullen we je even nasturen. Graag de claim van €173,59 verwijderen.

Van Koper 18-04-2016 06:38 PDT
    Ik heb 3 weken geleden een email gestuurd, en geen reactie van jullie ontvangen.Het is goed dat jullie he erkennen en nu wel iig iets laten horen. Ik haal de claim eraf als ik de ontbrekende producten ontvangen heb.

Van Verkoper - Ministry of Pinball 18-04-2016 09:14 PDT
    Beste, als grootste online Pinball Store van Europa is het missen van een mail zowaar een keer mogelijk. Je had ook gewoon een claim kunnen leggen op de 3 ontbrekende rubbers. We zullen de rubber voetjes je morgen doen toekomen. Ook zullen we je account bij ons stopzetten want wij vinden het je manier van reageren namelijk buiten proporties.
    Van Verkoper - Ministry of Pinball

25-04-2016 23:59 PDT
    Svp je claim verwijderen.

#8 7 years ago

If you open a dispute in Paypal, you cannot select another lower amount.
    If you read my post carefully you could read that this is not the first time that MOP did not respond, that’s why I dispute the transaction, which is a completely normal process.
    Maybe it’s me that is that is getting a bit frustrated with people respond to questions immediately if you want to buy something but if you have a “complain”, then coincidently your mail was the one that slipped through the cracks.

Reacting with “I’m going to block your account “ is utterly unprofessional, no question about that.

#14 7 years ago

Hi Brt,

To come back on the emails, I have sent 3 emails (and not 1 like you claimed) on:

- Mon 8/3/2015 at 5:34 PM asking for a tracking number because I did not receive anything, not a single response from MOP

- Tue 7/28/2015 at 8:18 PM about a incorrect price on an item that I received (and this is still not corrected) I received an answer where you explained that the price you display/advertise is for multiple items, (a bit misleading in my eyes but what the heck, lets don’t go into that debate).

- Fri 3/25/2016 at 8:18 PM asked to solve the issue of the incomplete package .... not a single response from MOP

Maybe something is wrong with your mail server/provider because the mails are really sent to the same address.

Claim PayPal claim was removed on Sunday 25 April (after I received the goods on Saturday April 24) not sure what you point you are trying to make here?

The issue I’m addressing is that you came with a really customer friendly remark that you "are going to block my account" while I did wat Paypal advises me to do, and that is open a dispute (not even an escalation) and again, you cannot select a lower amount when you open a dispute so Its the full amount, or no dispute at all.

What did you expect me to do, keep on chasing you with more emails and phonecalls? Sorry that I chose the easy way from a customer view.

I'm deeply sorry that disrespected you and I fully endorse the MOP policy of:
    "Customers cannot complain"
    "Customers cannot raise disputes"
    "Customers should expect delays without notifications"
    "Customers should not expect answers to emails"

You can safely remove me from your trusty customer database now I have violated your policy.

Again my apologies,

#16 7 years ago

Hi Homepin,

I 'm using the same provider since 1998 and never encountered a "email not received" problem before..so lets exclude that
    As a buyer I like Paypal, I can imagine that sellers dont like it, but you can choose not to provide the Paypal service from your website..true?

#17 7 years ago

Apparently I’m not the only one complaining about the bad communication with MOP.
    Another recent example of last week:

http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/ministry-of-pinball-shockingly-bad-taf-overlays.33272/

1 year later
    #26 6 years ago

Its good to hear that there are multiple people having the same issues with this guy.

Its simple, Ministry of Pinball is not a good company to deal with.. This oneman show is completely unprofessional.

There are multiple better companies located in Germany/Australia and US. Buy from them

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider justpin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bad-experience-with-ministry-of-pinball?tu=justpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.