Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Wmsfan-GAP
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PohodaVole.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 6 years ago
    Quoted from rvalkenburg:

This is an old thread but need to bring this back up again. Horrible communications, I had sent 3 emails, 1 message via their "Contact Us" on their website, Facebook message them on their page and nothing. So I opened a claim via PayPal and magically they responded saying they refunded me which is not what I asked for, I asked if my item that was ordered 4 weeks ago was shipped. And I followed up asking if it was shipped and they said yes but no tracking.
    When I asked about the poor communications this is what I received.... "When time is a rare thing and orders are building up, we rather like to focus on sending out orders then answering to each email. Being perfect in the pinball world is impossible. Again...just keep the item if it arrives."
    I have been restoring pins for 25+ years, nothing is perfect but communicating with your customers is key. Especially since I was not complaining about an item, or my order, I was asking what the status was as far as shipping, it should have been a simple response, It was shipped or not shipped....
    Will never buy from them again, not worth it to me

I have few months old experience with their communication when I ordered "original" set of STTNG inserts. First time there were missing few inserts so I wrote some emails without any answer so I called them and they send the rest but it was not complete again so I called them and they finally send the rest but there was a problem with wrong dimensions, different colour and different letter / number fonts so I called them and the man told me that they sell original parts only so I send him the photos and he still wrote me that these parts are original. I had big problem with my customer because we had to wait for the claim so after one week of trolling from my side the man wrote me that he will refund it so I should buy it from other company and for the last time: they sell original parts only. I don´t like this kind of bahaviour and service. I don´t understand how is possible that they are still selling parts..

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PohodaVole.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bad-experience-with-ministry-of-pinball?tu=PohodaVole and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.