(Topic ID: 235672)

Bad EM Youtube videos

By phil-lee

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sea_wolf.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 5 years ago

To me the absolute worst is when they play music over the sounds of the machine or cut away just before the Collect Bonus. ‘London Pinball’ is my go-to for good videos on YouTube.

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from LyonsRonnie1:

So you're complaining about videos you're watching for free, but haven't filmed any yourself?
    Just trying to make sure I'm understanding where you're coming from.
    I would link you to some videos I've shot but I'm sure you've already seen some and decided they're sub-par.

Still doesn’t mean that some videos on there don’t suck. Maybe it’s just an observation.

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from LyonsRonnie1:

So you're complaining about videos you're watching for free, but haven't filmed any yourself?
    Just trying to make sure I'm understanding where you're coming from.
    I would link you to some videos I've shot but I'm sure you've already seen some and decided they're sub-par.

Cracks me up when people get their feathers up whenever someone states an opinion. Kind of what makes life interesting, being able to pick and choose things you like and things you don’t.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sea_wolf.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bad-em-youtube-videos?tu=sea_wolf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.