Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 57 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Milltown
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballstar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 4 years ago

Joe is as solid as they come - he missed it, called you back (wasn't ducking you), apologized, and ate $ 50 he didn't have to... THEN you post on Pinside ? For Christ's sake... At least change the title of your post now that this is resolved, only fair. I can tell you one stupid post like this that is not necessary and meant to hurt and can have a negative affect on a business - I've been there and it sucks. Joe's a good guy and I'd suspect this thread will grow to be 10 pages of people saying the same thing. He messed up, he's human, he made up for it without being asked cause he's a nice guy and he cares - now how about YOU be a nice guy and change the title of your post to reflect the resolution. For the small margins people in business in the hobby make to create great products like Joe does and then have to put up with this sort of nonsense it's a wonder anyone bothers...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballstar.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bad-deals-pingraffix-?tu=pinballstar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.