Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 57 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Milltown
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Allibaster.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 4 years ago
    Quoted from elkjunkie:

Hello all been having a real bad deal with this company.
    07/12/2019 ordered lord of the rings power blades.
    07/12/2019 they received payment for blades 277.00
    07/16/2019 emailed and pm them through pinside and through their web site on status of order and finally called.
    07/17/2019 They accepted order after call on pinside
    07/23/2019 Called left message. 9.40 am
    07/23/2019 Joe returns call 4.05 pm says He will get in the mail today and throw in a few trinkets.
    07/29/2019 Call left message
    07/29/2019 Returns call and cannot find my order I give him the pinside order number. He say he found it and will go out today and knock fifty bucks off
    for the delay.
    08/02/2019 Called again and left a message no return call as of yet.
    I still do not have my blades and he has not credited my account. I know it is only 300.00 dollars but that is my 300. dollars with no product. My next step is to report them to the police dept and file theft charges. I hope nobody else has to go through this with them. BUYER BEWARE. I hope their is something that this form can do to help me get my product and or my money back.

I had a similar experience a couple years ago buying art blades for my Whitewater. Took about a month. Lots of excuses. I was told to expect a small refund for the inconvenience, but it never came. Oh well. I eventually got my item, so not the biggest deal. I'm sure you'll get yours.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Allibaster.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bad-deals-pingraffix-?tu=Allibaster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.