Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 57 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Milltown
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 4 years ago

+50 for Pingraffix, I’m a fan

#52 4 years ago

Joe has always been awesome to me as well. Actually need to order again from him. He always goes the extra mile and his products are awesome.

#53 4 years ago

C’mon OP.

After he does the right thing, you still come on here and blast him?

Joe has been nothing but a stand up guy the entire time he’s been serving our community. While not everyone may understand it, life gets in the way sometimes. You make it sound like he ran away with preorder money, failing to deliver on promises.

My man, at this point, you shouldn’t even worry about wanting to do business with him ever again. You torched this bridge, and there’s no coming back after this. What happened to editing the title as “resolved”? A mod can alter the title, adding to it. You do know that right?

I’ve done plenty of business with Joe, even purchased machines from him. He’s an asset to the community. Plain and simple.

#54 4 years ago

Ok seriously.

I also had issues getting my pinblades. It took a while to get a response myself but I contacted some of my friends who dealt with them before since I had not and said Joe was a good guy and something must be going on. I eventually got in contact with him and they got my order out. Do I wish I had them sooner? Yes, but it really wasn’t a big deal and I’m happy with the product. I didn’t get any refund at all for any issues nor would I expect to, but you did get something and THEN you come in here and complain? Sigh.

#55 4 years ago

Holy Cow Wow..Can't tell you how good it is to see all the support.
    I thank you guys so much from the bottom of my heart. Seriously Thank you!
    It makes all the hard work so much more worth it to hear this .

I know OP got his package yesterday. I do hope he likes them..

The truth of the matter is.. Last year was a rough year here for PinGraffix
    Having a death in the family took a slight bit of a toll on the business for a while.
    Some of you guys got caught up in that time period .. I am sorry, I did the best I could and some stuff definitely slipped through the cracks. I am glad to say though we rebounded. And quickly. Things are rolling really better than ever before. We have even added another Printer to the Production line as well. So that means products will get to you faster..

Gina is amazing person and great help. I wish I could have her all the time.
    She handles most of the e-mails we get and requests. She is also our web designer and social media guru.
    She can be reached at [email protected]

I thank you all again for your great support for your partonage!
    We totally appreciate you guys and for the love shown here..
    just give us more inspriration.
    I can always be reached at [email protected]

Peace
    Joe

3 weeks later
    #56 4 years ago

They are cool.., I've ordered a few times...

#57 4 years ago

They messaged me about my order and all is ok.., there blades rule ...,
    I have a few sets from them..

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bad-deals-pingraffix-/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.