• 2 posts
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by jimy_speedt
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Hi,

Yesterday, sounds and speeches were ok. Today, a fews kids came to play, and the following happened.

When I switch on the machine and start a game, I have the sounds and speeches. After 5 to 10 minutes, no more sound (extremely low sound), speeches are all ok. If I play with the pot, volume changes for speeches only.

I switch off the game and restart. Then again both dpeeches and sounds are ok. For 5 minutes, then the same problem happens again.

Does anyone have an idea about this ? Thank you

#2 1 year ago

I have investigated on the web. Actually, the machine was on for about 1.30h with people playing on it. after that period of time, the problem occurred. It is said in a pinside or google post that there is a system which prevents from overheating and disable speeches.

Maybe it is what happened with sounds. Today I have been playing 20 minutes without problem.

Could it be a component on the audio board that is damaged or "tired" and which does no longer fulfill its job, with an abnormal increase of temperature ?

Thanks for your help

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fredonia, NY
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 14.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 45.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside