Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 72 days ago by Duvall
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

29EFAF7B-C8B6-48BB-BF31-BD7ED0CD27DF (resized).jpeg
E9806E95-832D-4BED-8F50-C7D972FEEE69 (resized).jpeg
5D7C3382-FD2D-4DA4-AFD0-3D94CE5E0408 (resized).jpeg

#1 4 months ago

Looking at a Bad Cats that is fully functional. With a very worn playfield and a lot of paint missing near the legs. This game doesn’t pop up a lot hard to gauge a price on a rough player condition. Any help is appreciated.

5D7C3382-FD2D-4DA4-AFD0-3D94CE5E0408 (resized).jpeg

E9806E95-832D-4BED-8F50-C7D972FEEE69 (resized).jpeg

29EFAF7B-C8B6-48BB-BF31-BD7ED0CD27DF (resized).jpeg

#2 4 months ago

Given the looks I'd say 1200 or so but will be skewered with "that's three years ago". Finding a CPR PF for this will be really difficult or overpriced. I now wish I hadn't sold mine (along with gold CPR PF and plastics set) but I did. Just hope to find another some day that's reasonably affordable. Good luck. Wish I knew where this was, it'd be in my car already

#3 4 months ago

Lol. He’s asking $1750

#4 4 months ago
Quoted from Chrono86:

Lol. He’s asking $1750

I would never pay that even though I absolutely love that game. If you can find a cpr playfield and are willing to install it, I'd pay 1300.

#5 4 months ago

Not much... its rough.... 1250 maybe

#6 4 months ago
Quoted from Chrono86:

Lol. He’s asking $1750

No way. $1000-$1200 and thats if you want a project

#7 4 months ago

BadCats is an awesome game. I've had 3 though the years. I'm never going to let go of it. I'm glad I ordered the playfield from CPR. I also bought new ramps and plastics. Thankfully, I have the cabinet that is silk-screened. Not faded either.

I'm sure a playfield will pop up eventually, but it might be costly.

I'd say $1200 to $1350 is a fair price.

#8 4 months ago

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but while 1750 May be a tad optimistic I don’t think he’d have much trouble at all selling that game for $1500.

I saw the pics on Facebook and it doesn’t look that bad to me. Pretty much standard wear for a well played system 11 (we’ve all seen far worse) and the cab looks good except by the legs, and I don’t see that being a deal-breaker for many as a set of cab protectors would cover most of the damage. It appears shopped and working and has LEDs already.

It’s a fairly rare and sought after game at least around these parts.

#9 4 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but while 1750 May be a tad optimistic I don’t think he’d have much trouble at all selling that game for $1500.
I saw the pics on Facebook and it doesn’t look that bad to me. Pretty much standard wear for a well played system 11 (we’ve all seen far worse) and the cab looks good except by the legs, and I don’t see that being a deal-breaker for many as a set of cab protectors would cover most of the damage. It appears shopped and working and has LEDs already.
It’s a fairly rare and sought after game at least around these parts.

But considering the time and $ needed to make this one nice, don't you think he'd be better off waiting and paying $2000-$2500 for a much nicer one?

1 month later
#10 72 days ago

This makes me ask - what is a nice untaxed one worth?

#11 72 days ago

Way more than its worth.

The Cat Fancy crowd has driven up prices on this one. $2000-3500 these days.

Me-OW!

#12 72 days ago

I have a friend who paid even more for a pretty decent one just two months ago.

It has Pythons awesome artwork, a super fun back glass, its a pretty fun player and it has a unique orange cab that sticks out in a lineup.

In Denver it'd be sold by now.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 22.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 45.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hickory, NC
$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Escondido, CA
Cabinet Parts
PinBoltCaps
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside