IMG_1903 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1905 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1904 (resized).jpeg
20240303_160305 (resized).jpg
20240303_160006 (resized).jpg
20240303_160214 (resized).jpg
IMG_2876 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2877 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider andybadcatsuk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 9 years ago

Any pictures? Got one myself so if you need any support let me know.

#4 9 years ago

Looks good. I took the mylar off mine with no problems.
Vari-target will need 2 new post rubbers and 2 new nyliners...possibly a fresh spring.

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Thanks AndyBadCatsUK! Are you tempted by the new PF?

YesI have got one pre ordered from CPR. Current playfield is fine but a spare is a good idea. My wife adores this pinball must be the "One More Time " chant its a bit deep and sexy.

Now 2 handy tips as seen in my photos.

1. Ball entrance at the Top right make sure 2 posts are fitted.PE_20140604143156.jpgPE_20140604143156.jpg Originally Williams got the second post 3mm out from correct spot causing ball to catch on ball launch. A lot of operators removes the second post. I have fitted a new post in correct the spot. This now stops the ball from re-entering shooter lane, but allow free movement from ball launch.
2. Fit a blue/Green led inside Ralphie's dog hole ball exit.PE_20140604152849.jpgPE_20140604152849.jpg It adds an extra dimension.
Also Jeff z's Web page is great for more tips (especially the linear target) and a nice story too. Let's see some more shots of yours

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from KingBee:

This happens on mine too sometimes. I think this is because the wheel occasionally becomes positioned in such a way that it trips the opto due to game play vibrations. I find that a good shot or two to the fish bonus plunger will set it right again.

Same here... if you polish with a cotton bud the area inside that the rubber wheels travel on it helps.
1 in every 20 games but it's common on BC. Ralphies home if you lubricate underneath where ball ejector joints are it sounds bethere.
Q. Do you have the post inbetween flippers, some were sent out without posts. It plays much better with a post there.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 49.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 19.99
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 49.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider andybadcatsuk.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bad-cats-everyone-welcome?tu=andybadcatsuk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.