IMG_1444 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1907 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1906 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1903 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1905 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1904 (resized).jpeg
20240303_160305 (resized).jpg
20240303_160006 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DK.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#952 1 year ago

Who in this club has had a chance to play the new BC code that’s being worked on? Sounds like it’s going to make it a new game!

2 months later
#1047 11 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

Anyone else need screws?

Sure! Pm sent
Thank you

5 months later
1 week later
#1217 6 months ago
Quoted from idealjoker:

A home ROM called The Cat's Meow (TCM). Release of version J1.0 is planned for this or next month the latest. For details, take a look at https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-cat-s-meow-a-new-home-rom-for-bad-cats
For those owners who have not been following the TCM thread, did you know that your Bad Cats game has a lamp in the Doghouse that is, sadly, not used during game play? In TCM it is:

If you don't like changes to the Bad Cats rules, with TCM you can chose to play with the original rules at game start with the flipper buttons. There is also a preset to install the original Bad Cats rules. If you are hard core, you can disable all other game rules with the adjustments. What you get with the original rules is an optional ball saver, a bunch of bug fixes, as well as improvements to some of the FX. Including the Doghouse lamp (the video is from an unpolished beta), lights for the Tigerramp that shows the player when the 20M shot is available, and a Seafood wheel that you can play in total darkness because the light stays on during the entire spin.

I've been testing this ROM for months. Really impressive stuff!

3 months later
#1300 78 days ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

I am about to be the proud owner of an extra linear target. Will see what we can do with that.

I’m sure it’ll be a beaut, Clark!

1 month later
#1377 46 days ago
Quoted from idealjoker:

That explains why the game came with LA-2 ROMs installed. Interestingly, those are not available on IPDB (but easy to find anyway). The seller told me that the game was kept in storage for many years which is why the PF and mechs are in such great shape. It was a snap decision at Pinfest a couple of years ago -- I saw the game and loved the way it looked. I did not try to negotiate and so I always suspected that I may have overpaid. I don't think so anymore.

Invaluable is invaluable!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 49.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 19.99
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DK.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bad-cats-everyone-welcome?tu=DK and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.