IMG_1907 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1906 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1903 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1905 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1904 (resized).jpeg
20240303_160305 (resized).jpg
20240303_160006 (resized).jpg
20240303_160214 (resized).jpg
There are 1,392 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 28.
#101 5 years ago

Does anybody have the Pherocious Phelines poster and is able to scan it? Looking for a scan of this gem for ages!

#102 5 years ago
Quoted from PinWiz1969:

I got one about 7 months ago. Everyone absolutely LOVES this game. It has become the favourite in the collection.
I do have a question though. You get an extra ball with four consecutive shots at the fishbowl ramp, but after you collect it, how do you get an extra ball again in the same game? I watched a PAPA video about the game before, and he gets multiple extra balls. I can't find any settings on it!

The center ramp wraps around a Fish Bowl and, when lit, awards 30K, 50K, 100K and Extra Ball. On Factory Default settings, the ramp is lit at the beginning of each ball until the EB is collected. You may only collect one EB from this ramp per ball. If it isn't already lit, you can light it by completing a drop-target bank.

Sea Food wheel awards extra ball (#7) i believe amount is based on difficulty setting.

#103 5 years ago

WTB: bad cats

#104 5 years ago

How Bad do you want one?

#105 5 years ago
Quoted from ClarkKent:

Does anybody have the Pherocious Phelines poster and is able to scan it? Looking for a scan of this gem for ages!

I have the poster but I have no way to scan it

I would also personally want to see that it was ok with James and Pinball Inc. before I would do that as well.

Maybe I will send him a message and see what he says.

Chris

#106 5 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

How Bad do you want one?

Funny.

#107 5 years ago

You can have these Bad Cats. LOL

pincat1 (resized).jpgpincat1 (resized).jpgpincat2 (resized).jpgpincat2 (resized).jpg
#108 5 years ago

Sort of in the club...I just bought a fully populated playfield and have an original backglass on its way...I am going to build the rest of the game around it....anybody got any parts?!?

20181103_115505 (resized).jpg20181103_115505 (resized).jpg
#109 5 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Sort of in the club...I just bought a fully populated playfield and have an original backglass on its way...I am going to build the rest of the game around it....anybody got any parts?!?
[quoted image]

My guess is your going to need the crazy lady with the butterfly tattoo swing her broom spinning that bad cat around!

01F4F91A-0527-4821-978F-CEBF37D2E49C (resized).jpeg01F4F91A-0527-4821-978F-CEBF37D2E49C (resized).jpeg059EEA4F-0F72-439F-BFC7-B52ECA97F1F1 (resized).jpeg059EEA4F-0F72-439F-BFC7-B52ECA97F1F1 (resized).jpeg84A09D64-21F3-4A63-98F9-ADBED19D0647 (resized).jpeg84A09D64-21F3-4A63-98F9-ADBED19D0647 (resized).jpeg9B6ED62C-1DC2-4D3D-A220-45F288E23C93 (resized).jpeg9B6ED62C-1DC2-4D3D-A220-45F288E23C93 (resized).jpeg
#110 5 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

My guess is your going to need the crazy lady with the butterfly tattoo swing her broom spinning that bad cat around!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Yes, I am getting 2 of those motors and a buddy with much more skill in graphic arts than me is going to scan and make the lady/cat and other parts for the animation...

#111 5 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Yes, I am getting 2 of those motors and a buddy with much more skill in graphic arts than me is going to scan and make the lady/cat and other parts for the animation...

Awsome wishing you the best with it. Keep us posted

2 weeks later
#112 5 years ago

Just removed these if anyone is interested.

59F1668D-7F85-4BBE-A7DE-419EE6ED324D (resized).jpeg59F1668D-7F85-4BBE-A7DE-419EE6ED324D (resized).jpeg
#113 5 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Just removed these if anyone is interested.
[quoted image]

yes freddy ! im interested tell me how much in PM.

2 weeks later
#114 5 years ago

I also have a set of ramps if anyone is in need.

#115 5 years ago

strange i have not posted here !? because i'm in the club since few monthes now

#116 5 years ago

WTB CQ Bad Cats, so I’m com8ng to the experts..

#117 5 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

WTB CQ Bad Cats, so I’m com8ng to the experts..

you can't afford it.

#118 5 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

you can't afford it.

Ha, I probably could!

#119 5 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Ha, I probably could!

2 weeks later
#120 5 years ago

Can someone help recommend a LED kit for this game or let me know what LED bulbs they brought and from where? I don't know what I need or what looks good. Thanks@!

#121 5 years ago

Looking for a Bad Cats Repo playfield and will pay top dollar.

#122 5 years ago
Quoted from duke1234:

Can someone help recommend a LED kit for this game or let me know what LED bulbs they brought and from where? I don't know what I need or what looks good. Thanks@!

I don't have the machine any more, but warm whites or natural whites will look best for LED GI. I went with CT warm whites. Comet has a great selection and options too. Inserts were color matched except any of the yellow or oranges went with warm white as well.

#123 5 years ago

I looked at the manual but there is no reference on the lamp diagram regarding what type of Bulb it uses on the play field. Are they all the same? I notice that the flashers/coil diagram shows 906's being used. Can someone tell me what led type bulb I should buy to replace the playfield bulbs? Thanks.

#124 5 years ago

Ideally you'll make a list of bulbs while go through your machine bulb one by one. So you have a mix of 555 and 44's for regular and likely 906's for flashers. Than take a tally. I follow this method and order a few extras of each. I believe the GI is all 44's with exception of the back box. Sorry, I wish I had a list to share or would. I wouldn't trust the manual even if it did have it as they're not often right.

2 months later
#125 5 years ago

does someone could tell me what the guy exactly says when u go into the trash but when there is no point to collect.
thank u

#126 5 years ago
Quoted from stef34:

does someone could tell me what the guy exactly says when u go into the trash but when there is no point to collect.
thank u

Think it’s “what’s with all the racket”.

#127 5 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

It's either this or just "What's all the racket?!"

Chris

#128 5 years ago

thank u chris

#129 5 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

It's either this or just "What's all the racket?!"
Chris

it means what is all that mess?

#130 5 years ago
Quoted from stef34:

it means what is all that mess?

More accurately it means "what is all that noise"

#131 5 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

More accurately it means "what is all that noise"

thanks for the precision

#132 5 years ago

again thanks for the traduction

2 weeks later
#133 4 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Was lucky to grab these and not have to try to make my own

20190425_123739 (resized).jpg20190425_123739 (resized).jpg
Still looking for the backround portion of the back box animation area....

20190426_070642 (resized).jpg20190426_070642 (resized).jpg
And also looking for a good condition speaker panel...

detail (resized).jpgdetail (resized).jpg
#134 4 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Speaker panel is available from overseas at some online shops:

https://www.ministryofpinball.com/en/bad-cats-speaker-panel.html

#135 4 years ago

Speaker panel is available from overseas at some online shops:
https://www.ministryofpinball.com/en/bad-cats-speaker-panel.html

Yes, Marco has them as well, just thought I would look for a good used one first. Thanks for the heads up though.

#136 4 years ago

[quoted image]

These are cardboard. See if someone local to you will let you scan / copy theirs .

1 month later
#137 4 years ago

Played a bad cats for the first time. The game is fun... and pretty darn hilarious. so just had to make an animated gif

badPabas.gifbadPabas.gif
#138 4 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Played a bad cats for the first time. The game is fun... and pretty darn hilarious. so just had to make an animated gif[quoted image]

Nice work!

#139 4 years ago
503A5C3A-A76E-4CDF-8DFC-780D094D662D (resized).jpeg503A5C3A-A76E-4CDF-8DFC-780D094D662D (resized).jpeg
#140 4 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Was lucky to grab these and not have to try to make my own
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Scored this off E-bay last week for a great price, thanks lordloss for the heads up.....almost done sourcing all the game specific parts so I can start scratch building a Bad Cats of my very own....
Nice condition original populated playfield complete with harness
Very nice original backglass
Lamp panel with backbox animation and harness
Speaker panel and cab decals on the way

20190606_204205 (resized).jpg20190606_204205 (resized).jpg20190606_204215 (resized).jpg20190606_204215 (resized).jpg
#141 4 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Scored this off E-bay last week for a great price, thanks lordloss for the heads up.....almost done sourcing all the game specific parts so I can start scratch building a Bad Cats of my very own....
Nice condition original populated playfield complete with harness
Very nice original backglass
Lamp panel with backbox animation and harness
Speaker panel and cab decals on the way[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice score cosmokramer on the populated PF!

#142 4 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Nice score cosmokramer on the populated PF!

Sorry, I think my post is a bit misleading...I got the lamp board on Ebay last week..
The back glass and playfield I got a few months back from some pinsiders

3 weeks later
#143 4 years ago

Hi all. Going through a Bad Cats I picked up a few months ago and finding small things that need to be addressed. One being that silly vary target design. I know how it works (plunger on the disc spins another disc through the opto) but mine isn't registering. With power on and ball in play I can visually see the opto flashing from a camera. I've tested continuity between connector and pads on the back of the board to ensure they are connected (all good). Reflowed solder to the pins (looked like they were cold). And I still don't get anything on that vary target. Weird thing was that when I tested voltage going in it was at 10V and I know it's supposed to be 5V. Any ideas?

1 week later
#145 4 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

I just realized there is a club thread for this game. Sweet, I'M IN!
What a game! So much to do. I love it so far.

Of all my games, it will definitely be the last to go. If all comes to worse.

_20171113_000852.JPG_20171113_000852.JPG
#146 4 years ago

Does anyone here have a diagram with the correct rubber locations and sizes? I ordered titans but can't seem to get them to match up.

Thanks!

#147 4 years ago
Quoted from mima:

Of all my games, it will definitely be the last to go. If all comes to worse.[quoted image]

Is it really that good?

#148 4 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Is it really that good?

talking about gameplay, of course not ! very simple sys 11, no MB, barry oursler typicals ramps hurry up... nothing here for hardcore players

i own it because it was a gift for my sister, who's like to play pinball and she's in love with cats

now the theme is top, the water plan, the animated backbox... and than, seeing your avatar, you should found some love for it

#149 4 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Is it really that good?

Call outs are Awsome!
And when you get the tiger ramp shot down consecutively then let me know what you think!

#150 4 years ago

Slick, Jazzy music with just a hint of sultry sexiness...so great
mmmeoww!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 49.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.99
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 49.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,392 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 28.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bad-cats-everyone-welcome/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.