• Latest reply 9 years ago by dmacy
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Bad Cats Decals 1 up copy.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Does anyone sell the drop target decals?

I didn't see them at BAA or Marco.

Thanks

#4 9 years ago

I have vector artwork for ALL Bad Cats Drop Target Decals that I did a few years back, unfortunately I can not release them, sorry guys. Releasing this artwork would be a violation of the CPR/PPS Agreement and could cause a shit storm for CPR future B/W Licensing....Sorry I can't help......

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

I have vector artwork for ALL Bad Cats Drop Target Decals that I did a few years back, unfortunately I can not release them, sorry guys. Releasing this artwork would be a violation of the CPR/PPS Agreement and could cause a shit storm for CPR future B/W Licensing....Sorry I can't help......

Maybe PPS would pay you for your work and use the art to reproduce them and make money

#6 9 years ago

Besides the ramps (eventually coming), these are the missing link and surprised they haven't been done. Seems like it would be a quick thing for PPS to make or someone else to license via PPS and make.

#7 9 years ago

Also, the cardboard for the lady in the backglass and the lady and cat plastics in the backglass too would be nice to see made.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

Besides the ramps (eventually coming), these are the missing link and surprised they haven't been done. Seems like it would be a quick thing for PPS to make or someone else to license via PPS and make.

I agree...ramps and those target decals are my missing links of parts before I turn my Bad Cats into a like new/better than new bad cats

1 month later
#9 9 years ago

just started to disassemble my bad cats and I too am in need of drop target decals and RAMPS.fsssst meow meow............

#10 9 years ago

It's a bummer it looks like the ramps won't be made anytime soon.

I finished my CPR playfield swap with a new new set of plastics and I'm really happy with the look of the machine. I too would like a new set of ramps for the machine.

chris

#11 9 years ago

You mean these decals?

Bad Cats Decals 1 up copy.jpgBad Cats Decals 1 up copy.jpg

#12 9 years ago

Not sure why PPS has a set of 3 of the vari-target decals listed as Bad Cats since BC only uses 1. That image was also used on Cyclone and possibly Comet for the stationary 3 target bank.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

You mean these decals?
Bad Cats Decals 1 up copy.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Yeah. Where are those?

The stand up targets are the ones I'm looking for

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Yeah. Where are those?
The stand up targets are the ones I'm looking for

Nowhere. I scanned my old decals and cleaned up the images in photoshop and printed my own.

#15 9 years ago

Thanks for sharing the file!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bad-cats-drop-target-decals and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.