Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by ForceFlow
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

index (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mitch.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1 7 years ago

Be careful buying from hassanchop. He sold me a set of Dr Who cab decals and told me they were next gen. When they arrived they were a poor quality knock off that you could see the lines in the ink from the printer. When i asked him about them he instantly stopped replying.
    I paid $210 euro for them and then had to pay $46 Canadian to ship them back so paypal would get me a refund, paypal then closed my case as the shipping is taking too long to get back to Portugal and im out almost $300 and have nothing now!

#2 7 years ago

And the shipping method was terrible he wrapped the decals on the outside of a cardboard tube instead of the inside then wrapped bubble wrap around the decals and shipped them. Even some edges of the decals were bent.

#6 7 years ago

I will be calling my credit card company monday.

#11 7 years ago

I called they said I need to call Monday to file a dispute.

#14 7 years ago

It was a month ago. Money pretty much gone if credit card company can't help. Just a warning to fellow pinsiders.

#18 7 years ago

That's not good I just checked I sent the money on Sept 4th

#19 7 years ago

Paypal denies my claim exactly 61 days after I sent payment.

#21 7 years ago

Paypal closed my claim because shipping taking so long, I told them on the phone shipping said 6 to 8 weeks then 4 weeks later paypal closed the dispute.

#29 7 years ago

That's all I'm asking. I wanted to keep this in pm but you never responded back. That's why I never posted anything before. I mean it's been a month since I received the decals and never heard anything from you.
    I waited a whole month, I really wanted to keep this between us but once the claim was denied and zero communication from you I ran out of options.

I bought congo side blades from you a year ago and they were nice no complaints.

Once I receive my money back I will post here and let everyone know.

#30 7 years ago

This all could have been avoided with a pm back. I hate airing dirty laundry but I felt I had no other choice. If I receive a refund I will have this thread closed, I've bought and sold dozen and dozens of parts and mods off people on this site just on there word and never had a issue before.

#33 7 years ago
    Quoted from hassanchop:

The pm came on my vacations and you were aware of them

That pm was a month ago. You've been on pinside and posted since then.

#34 7 years ago

I'm hoping this is just a case of bad communication.

#41 7 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

OP, he has made good. Change the topic title.

I will change it when I get my refund.

#56 7 years ago
    Quoted from Dansur:

Never bought from hassanchop but I will certainly give a +1 for Retro Refurbs

You have only 15 posts and everyone is you soliciting retro refurbs.

Never heard any other reviews on them except from you

#59 7 years ago

Things taken care of with hassanchop. No hard feelings.

Mods please close this thread don't want it to turn into another pps pile on

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mitch.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bad-buying-experiance-from-seller-hassanchop?tu=mitch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.