2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by ForceFlow
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

index (resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 2 years ago

Be careful buying from hassanchop. He sold me a set of Dr Who cab decals and told me they were next gen. When they arrived they were a poor quality knock off that you could see the lines in the ink from the printer. When i asked him about them he instantly stopped replying.
    I paid $210 euro for them and then had to pay $46 Canadian to ship them back so paypal would get me a refund, paypal then closed my case as the shipping is taking too long to get back to Portugal and im out almost $300 and have nothing now!

#2 2 years ago

And the shipping method was terrible he wrapped the decals on the outside of a cardboard tube instead of the inside then wrapped bubble wrap around the decals and shipped them. Even some edges of the decals were bent.

#3 2 years ago

Sucks. Sorry man. Thanks for the heads up.

#4 2 years ago

Paypal is so great

#5 2 years ago

Paypal is actually quite easy to deal with on these issues ..... as long as you paid via credit card. If you paid by credit card, go open a case with your credit card company. You will see Paypal stand at attention as they watch the payment being revoked by your cc company. That's why when paypal tells me all about avoiding fees blah blah blah by transferring from my bank acount, I ignore, and change the payment to credit card. Problem solved. Your cc company will almost always have your back. Paypal only cares about themselves, and will eventually go extinct because nobody actually likes dealing with the hassles they create.

#6 2 years ago

I will be calling my credit card company monday.

#7 2 years ago

You have any photos of the packaging or the actual product?

#8 2 years ago

I bought some BSD side art and I will say the shipping method left a something to be desired.

#9 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

Be careful buying from hassanchop. He sold me a set of Dr Who cab decals and told me they were next gen. When they arrived they were a poor quality knock off that you could see the lines in the ink from the printer. When i asked him about them he instantly stopped replying.
    I paid $210 euro for them and then had to pay $46 Canadian to ship them back so paypal would get me a refund, paypal then closed my case as the shipping is taking too long to get back to Portugal and im out almost $300 and have nothing now!

Easy way to handle this. File a chargeback with your credit card company. PayPal will immediately withdraw the funds from the seller's account. If he does not respond within 10 days, you will get a refund right away. If he does respond, then PayPal will ask you for some more information. As long as you can prove that you shipped the decals back to him, you won't have any problems at all winning your case. And you should get refunded for all of your shipping costs as well.

I've been selling on eBay for 15+ years and have being using PayPal exclusively the entire time. While PayPal can make things a little dicey sometimes, they start doing their 'nervous, twitchy dance' when there is a credit card chargeback.

#10 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

I will be calling my credit card company monday.

No need to wait until Monday. Credit card companies are open 24/7. Time is important.

#11 2 years ago

I called they said I need to call Monday to file a dispute.

#12 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

Be careful buying from hassanchop.

Sorry to hear about your negative experience. Remember, there is a Pinside market feedback mechanism available, too.

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/hassanchop/feedback

#13 2 years ago

I don't think this post is going to help you get your money back.

#14 2 years ago

It was a month ago. Money pretty much gone if credit card company can't help. Just a warning to fellow pinsiders.

#15 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

It was a month ago. Money pretty much gone if credit card company can't help. Just a warning to fellow pinsiders.

you've got 60 days with your credit card company.

#16 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

you have 60 days for a chargeback, its the law.

#17 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

I called they said I need to call Monday to file a dispute.

File one online? Most cards have that.

#18 2 years ago

That's not good I just checked I sent the money on Sept 4th

#19 2 years ago

Paypal denies my claim exactly 61 days after I sent payment.

#20 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

Paypal denies my claim exactly 61 days after I sent payment.

With PayPal you have 180 days

#21 2 years ago

Paypal closed my claim because shipping taking so long, I told them on the phone shipping said 6 to 8 weeks then 4 weeks later paypal closed the dispute.

#22 2 years ago

I bought some decals from him, I thought they were ok. I was satisfied considering I couldn't get them anywhere else.

#23 2 years ago

I found this guy when doing an Ebay search for decals. Not sure of the quality as I have not ordered yet but it looks promising.

http://www.retrorefurbs.com/shop/doctor-who-pinball-cabinet-decals/

#24 2 years ago
    Quoted from Lovef2k:

I found this guy when doing an Ebay search for decals. Not sure of the quality as I have not ordered yet but it looks promising.
    http://www.retrorefurbs.com/shop/doctor-who-pinball-cabinet-decals/

I got decals from them and while I haven't installed them yet they look very nice and the price was great. They are very shiny and thick and the colors were accurate to my eye.

#25 2 years ago

Thanks for the post Mitch. I was just about to order decals from him this weekend. Does anyone know if he sells these decals through any online pinball stores? I just want to make sure I'm avoiding those as well.

#26 2 years ago

You received the decals and sent me a pm. That pm would be enough for me to give you your money back.
    After 2 or 3 days you made a paypal claim. I told you that week that I was on vacation in Scotland so checking emails and other stuff when you are on vacation on another country it's a little harder as you would expect, since you don't have wi fi most of the time and many other reasons.
    Since you didn't wait for my response because I was on vacation, I responded to the paypal claim when I got back.
    You won the case and you will receive your money back.
    This saturday paypal said it was taking too long so the case was closed. But I'm not paypal, and I don't give a damn what paypal says, you will receive the money when I get the decals because that's the right thing to do.
    Again you have a problem with me and I'm the last person to know about it, since you come here on a weekend to present your problems to everyone. I don't live inside a computer and on the weekend I'm with my family having family time. A simple pm and waiting for my response would be enough.
    So please wait for your money because you will get your money.

#27 2 years ago

Looks like hassanchop is willing to make things right so, I think he deserves the chance to do so without being hung out to dry so to speak.

#28 2 years ago

I hope that you had an awesome holiday hassa!

#29 2 years ago

That's all I'm asking. I wanted to keep this in pm but you never responded back. That's why I never posted anything before. I mean it's been a month since I received the decals and never heard anything from you.
    I waited a whole month, I really wanted to keep this between us but once the claim was denied and zero communication from you I ran out of options.

I bought congo side blades from you a year ago and they were nice no complaints.

Once I receive my money back I will post here and let everyone know.

#30 2 years ago

This all could have been avoided with a pm back. I hate airing dirty laundry but I felt I had no other choice. If I receive a refund I will have this thread closed, I've bought and sold dozen and dozens of parts and mods off people on this site just on there word and never had a issue before.

#31 2 years ago

This is why I said wait,always two sides to every story. Hope this all works out in the end.
    Mike

#32 2 years ago

The pm came on my vacations and you were aware of them, and the claim was denied this saturday. Saturday/vacations I'm usually not working...

You don't have a problem with me, you have a problem with anxiety and paypal. Because from me you will get the money I assure you.

Quoted from Mitch:

I've bought and sold dozen and dozens of parts and mods off people on this site just on there word and never had a issue before

Me neither...

#33 2 years ago
    Quoted from hassanchop:

The pm came on my vacations and you were aware of them

That pm was a month ago. You've been on pinside and posted since then.

#34 2 years ago

I'm hoping this is just a case of bad communication.

#35 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

I will answer with what I wrote before..

Quoted from hassanchop:

Since you didn't wait for my response because I was on vacation, I responded to the paypal claim when I got back.

#36 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

I'm hoping this is just a case of bad communication.

It is. You can't expect people to answer you when they are not working if it is work related.

#37 2 years ago
    Quoted from extendo:

I hope that you had an awesome holiday hassa!

Scotland is amazing!!!

#38 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

This is what really matters.

#39 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinbum:

This is what really matters.

Not for me.

#40 2 years ago

OP, he has made good. Change the topic title.

#41 2 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

OP, he has made good. Change the topic title.

I will change it when I get my refund.

#42 2 years ago

#43 2 years ago

Hassanchop makes killer T2 blade decals and I couldnt be happier with the quality. I wonder what happened here...

#44 2 years ago

Luv my Congo decals
    Could not be happier!
    hassanchop rocks!

Bud

#45 2 years ago

You got to appreciate the folks who manufacture repro parts for our hobby. It would boring without them.

#46 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mitch:

I don't know who hassenchop is but it would be interesting for them to explain where they obtained rights to make these items with WMS copyright and trademark, and it is also interesting to mis-represent 'next gen' cabinet decals, which are really limited to specific equipment that only a few entities have that can make cabinet decals.

Please let us know if anyone has experience with this seller and any other items they have been selling

thanks,
    rick@planetarypinball.com

#47 2 years ago

Heh, out of reach of PPS.

#49 2 years ago

He's probably a disgruntled MMR customer who was not satisfied with the diffuser kit and is now taking matters into his own hands.

#50 2 years ago
    Quoted from PPS:

not really, heh.

Good luck.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 30.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Mods for your pinballs
    $ 99.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 80.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Latenight Weeknight Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 96.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 42.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 189.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 20.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Lighting - Backbox
    Lermods
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 45.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    $ 29.95
    € 95.00
    Lighting - Led
    FlipperLED
    $ 20.00
    Lighting - Other
    Professor Pinball
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside