Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by mrossman5
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toucanf16.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 6 years ago

Just googled and bing’d this guy. He’s all over the internet. Scumbag!

Only one of many example I found...

I can't believe that I was almost a victim of this company. I was given an estimate for $9000.00 from my move from upstate new york to Snellville, GA. On the day of the move the head mover arrived with three guys that looked like they were homeless drug addicts(i was very intimidated by them). They arrived in a truck that belonged to Velocity Moving, and the head mover could barely speak english. As he started the move, it became apparent that the head guy was the only one that had expeience, and he kept stating that the move will cost more than the estimate. They were hired to do full packing, and they came only with four guys and a small truck(other companies when they quoted the move told me a tractor trailer would be needed). I immediately asked these "men" to leave my premises. After doing some research, I found out that this company has been changing their name for years. First they were The Right Move, then Cross Country Relocation, then City2City Moving, and now they go by the name Relocation Moving & Storage. BE VEY CAREFULL OF THIS COMPANY....they will badmouth every other mover out there just to make themself look better. I wish I did more research on them as they are all over the internet including the BBB and comsumer affairs. More importantly their license number

#39 6 years ago
    Quoted from Iceman5000:

I will get the money back my own way, but I just wanted to warn any one else.

I know it’s been two years, but wonder how the OP, Iceman5000 , got even?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toucanf16.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bad-buyer-fraud-alert-topaz?tu=toucanf16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.