Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1421 (resized).PNG
IMG_0757 (resized).JPG
IMG_0741 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

This ad has expired and was removed from the MarketPlace. The owner has been requested to end their ad, so it can be archived.

Parts - for sale

backglass/old chicago

Added: 2018-05-30 16:17:58 UTC
Condition: Used, fair condition

#2 5 years ago

You can buy brand new repos for $229. http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/G-408-11
With the damage on yours I'd say $100 max

#3 5 years ago

i have not seen one of these made into a frame that lights up,and soon i will have the table version done. ..but thanks for your info mitch...all this is new to me and i appreciate any kind of feed back..
You know its still a nice thing to have on the wall lit up right?..

#4 5 years ago

Any glass is nice to have framed and to light it is even better. That being said your price could buy the whole pin and it all lights up and you can play it. Love the concept and idea. GLWS

#5 5 years ago

Ya right ..show me old chicago pinball machine for that price...buzz

#6 5 years ago

Old Chicago can be had for $700 all day long.
-Mike

Quoted from wordhasgame:

#7 5 years ago

Is this recent enough? Again cool idea uncool price. GLWS

IMG_1421 (resized).PNGIMG_1421 (resized).PNG
#8 5 years ago

Again not rare and a framed backglass for a pin when you could pay double and get the whole game at these inflated prices. Still a $400 game in my book no matter how crazy prices on everything have gotten. JMO

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from wordhasgame:

I paid $120 for mine last year. Needed a backglass, which I picked up from CPR.
In it a total of $345

#11 5 years ago

95 Old Chicago's sold in the last 138 months on e-bay with an average price of $640.00.

http://www.bostonpinball.biz/ebay0517.htm

#12 5 years ago

Thanks for all the info people,Im new to all this. So i got the old chicago,and globe trotters world tour backglass at yard sale,and just tried to put something together to make it look nice..I got a custom made table that either of the two will fit in perfect. In my opinion the table is a lot better looking. I almost done with this project soon and i will be able to show you people. I just priced high because i really dont want sell it,anyway i do notice a lot of haters on this site,but its all good thanks again

#13 5 years ago

It's not haters. You are dealing with die hard pinball enthusiasts that don't have any respect for someone to come onto the forum that is not actively engaged in the forum and thinks that they are gonna sell a ridiculously priced item and say

Quoted from wordhasgame:

I just priced high because i really dont want sell it,

Then why make a for sale ad unless you were trying to "choggard" someone?
You're better off letting this sit on ebay constantly being relisted as the price is way to high and more designed for someone who built it themselves to enjoy.
-Mike

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from wordhasgame:

Thanks for all the info people,Im new to all this. So i got the old chicago,and globe trotters world tour backglass at yard sale,and just tried to put something together to make it look nice..I got a custom made table that either of the two will fit in perfect. In my opinion the table is a lot better looking. I almost done with this project soon and i will be able to show you people. I just priced high because i really dont want sell it,anyway i do notice a lot of haters on this site,but its all good thanks again

We're not haters, we are mostly experienced and educated players and collectors of pinball machines.
You found some yard sale stuff you thought you could make a quick buck off of, and we told you the news. Suck it up.
"You priced it high because you really don't want to sell." Lie
"You're sure Old Chicago is one of the rare ones." Incorrect.

Have a nice day-

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from ejg10532626:

More
We're not haters

I hate the art of old Chicago and this. I would be shocked if someone would pay $50 it does not even light up nice.

#16 5 years ago

https://www.thepinballgallery.com/old-chicago News? ya ok jeg head you know it all,saying im a Liar? wrong, why would i have to lie? You dont even know me...calling me a liar...Thats your opinion and its all right ,because it dont say much coming from an idiot like you....C.S.I. Cant Stand Idiots

#17 5 years ago

I think you've been drinking to much of the water straight from the lake in Havasu. Or maybe dry decaf...

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/backglassold-chicago-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.