(Topic ID: 105579)

Backglasses for sale! Will bring to expo!! in Neb.

By ZEN

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by ZEN
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Many of these are from an ops stash, I dont know how good they are really, but ill pull them for you if interested and haul them to Chicago next week, the first two are mine hence the prices..

Ice Cold Beer - nice glass $175
Scorpion - Williams , pretty good some flake but sealed..$130
James Bond 007
Stern Nine Ball
Stern Stars
Sharpshooters (game plan)
Williams World Cup
Stern Stingray
Williams Pokerino
Williams Lucky Seven

Lots of nice Arcade glass bezels as well, Joust, Centipede, Dig Dug, Asteroids D, DK Jr, DK3, Popeye etc... I will bring these as well...if interested. I can get pics, I have a few but they are just quick shots, Im picking them up this weekend if folks are interested.. I have the Scorpion and the ICB glasses with me...

#2 4 years ago

No others like williams grand prix

#3 4 years ago

PM sent on the Stern glasses.

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from dothedoo:

PM sent on the Stern glasses.

That's the space ghost!

#5 4 years ago

Interested in Williams World Cup. Would like to see pics. No way I can go to expo.

#6 4 years ago

To answer some questions, These are likely not mint, I have not inspected all of them, but took a look at them, and I have some photos from the warehouse where they were stored. Ill try to get them up for you all to view, as I have had some questions. Again, preference will be given to pickup at expo, so if you are not going there, try to find someone going and Ill meet em ! Ill get prices very soon..

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside