You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Funhouse (resized).png
DSCN3860 (resized).JPG
thumbnail_DSCN4957 (resized).jpg
download (1) (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pops21.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

I'm looking for back glass for my williams teachers pet or hi res pic. I got pin with no backglass or frame for glass thanks

#22 7 years ago

Thank

#24 7 years ago

Thanks for checking. I'm going to try a temp fix with a printed photos hope in the meantime. Does anyone know the exact measurements of the glass? I'm missing the entire hinged frame that holds the glass so I'll fabricate a new frame. I just want to built correctly so if I get the glass I could just drop into the frame.

Thanks for the help everyone

#26 7 years ago

Thanks I'll update everyone. On progress

#27 7 years ago

Anyone post a pic of lock portion of the back glass frame door. I'll weld something similar. Thanks

2 weeks later
#28 7 years ago

Updating I took Dino pic and reworked in photo shop. Looks pretty good, local print shop printing it on Trans light paper so the light can go through. I want to make a make out for the back of the glass so I can have tilt,numbers etc. Can some one send pick of the backglass back? Thanks
I'll post pics when it's back from printers

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pops21.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/backglass-williams-teachers-pet?tu=pops21 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.