Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by o-din
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Funhouse (resized).png
DSCN3860 (resized).JPG
thumbnail_DSCN4957 (resized).jpg
download (1) (resized).jpg

#1 3 years ago

I'm looking for back glass for my williams teachers pet or hi res pic. I got pin with no backglass or frame for glass thanks

#2 3 years ago

Another sixties Williams glass I wish they would do.

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballprowess:

Another sixties Williams glass I wish they would do.

Shay is doing some Williams titles now. Maybe he could be talked into it?

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Shay is doing some Williams titles now. Maybe he could be talked into it?

Not sure 'how' he determines which ones get done.

I would guess he gauges the interest ahead of time somehow, I think this is what's typically done.

But a couple of these sixties Williams titles he's chosen have really surprised me.

#5 3 years ago

Not sure 'how' he determines which ones get done.

But a couple of these sixties Williams titles he's chosen have really surprised me.

download (1) (resized).jpg

#6 3 years ago

Yeah, there's several that he doesn't list on his website. I'm going to see him at York. Gonna lobby for "Space Ship" again, and I'll mention "Teacher's Pet". Last year he told me that he tends to do glasses he needs himself. He's got "Darts" in the works. Definitely going to pick one of those up when it's available.

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

He's got "Darts" in the works. Definitely going to pick one of those up when it's available.

I am hoping to get one too. Especially after all the work I've done trying to touch up the playfield and get the colors to match. I've put a lot of time into it and a new backglass would make it pop.

#8 3 years ago

Yeah, I would do a Teacher's Pet AND a Space Ship in a New York minute.

And my Space Ship glass is actually in great shape... but would still do one to support the cause.

Would also like to see these Williams glasses get done:

Big Daddy
King Pin
Zig Zag
4 Roses
Soccer
Ten Spot
Shangri-La
Spot Pool
Rocket, even though it's been done... I missed out! BooOOOooo!!

#9 3 years ago

Rocket, even though it's been done... I missed out! BooOOOooo!!

I missed out too. Still waiting for the next run.

Don't waste your time or money on the classic arcades plexi one on e-bay, as it is does not have the colors they show in the ad.

My buddy thought he would take the short cut and try one out and got one for me too. I have no use for this worthless item as my original 50+ year old glass looks less faded. Mine has only lost the reds.

thumbnail_DSCN4957 (resized).jpg

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I missed out too. Still waiting for the next run.
Don't waste your time or money on the classic arcades plexi one on e-bay, as it is does not have the colors they show in the ad.
My buddy thought he would take the short cut and try one out and got one for me too. I have no use for this worthless item as my original 50+ year old glass looks less faded. Mine has only lost the reds.

Yeah, I've seen that thing on ebay many times.

Luckily, my Rocket glass is very nice (much like Space Ship) just missing a tiny spot in the baby blue.

I think it would be relatively easy to match the color and make that disappear.

I just hope they DO a rerun.

#11 3 years ago

He told me in an e-mail that Heat Wave was in the works.

#12 3 years ago

Fortunately most of my backglasses are presentable, with the biggest need being Darts, Heat Wave, and Rocket. I'm trying to get the first two while he is doing them, but Rocket may have to do with the one it has. Which isn't the end of the world, but I would still pony up for a nice silkscreened repro.

As far as Teachers Pet, the one I sold had a very nice original glass so maybe I can see if I can dig up a pic and post it later.

#13 3 years ago

Would also like to see these Williams glasses get done:

Yep.

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from dr_nybble:

He told me in an e-mail that Heat Wave was in the works.

Heat Wave would likely be an exception, as I picked up a flawless original 'Williams' NOS glass. PLUS have a silk-screened repro I bought years ago at one of the shows. (maybe I need to get with o-din on this title?) But even so, I think this is such a popular title it should do well despite me not buying one in this instance.

#15 3 years ago

"Skill Pool" and "King Pin" really need to be done. "Space Ship" too.

#16 3 years ago

DSCN3860 (resized).JPG

#17 3 years ago

That BG is a wonderful bit of period art!

And is that Rudy in the foreground? He may be dressed like the "pet", but his smirk is all evil Goofus twin, prepping to clown off while good bro Gallant distracts the teacher...

Funhouse (resized).png

#18 3 years ago

PLUS have a silk-screened repro I bought years ago at one of the shows. (maybe I need to get with o-din on this title?)

I'll take it if you don't need it. Mines broken. Cash and carry...

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'll take it if you don't need it. Mines broken. Cash and carry...

Okay, will hang on to it for you.

#20 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Mines broken.

It still looks ok, eh? I'll take yours baby, as a place-holder/decoration until I come back down and get the whole machine off you.

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

I'll take yours baby, as a place-holder/decoration until I come back down and get the whole machine off you.

You should be happy enough with that Teachers Pet with the perfect backglass.

#22 3 years ago

Thank

#23 3 years ago

I spoke to Shay at the York show. He doesn't seem interested in doing "Teacher's Pet" but says "Heat Wave" is in the works. "Darts" should be out soon. Maybe if enough people who need "TP" can get together, it will be enough to get Shay to consider doing it.

#24 3 years ago

Thanks for checking. I'm going to try a temp fix with a printed photos hope in the meantime. Does anyone know the exact measurements of the glass? I'm missing the entire hinged frame that holds the glass so I'll fabricate a new frame. I just want to built correctly so if I get the glass I could just drop into the frame.

Thanks for the help everyone

#25 3 years ago

My Teacher's Pet glass measures 24 inches by 20 inches. I would have posted pics for you, but o-din's pics were nicer.

#26 3 years ago

Thanks I'll update everyone. On progress

#27 3 years ago

Anyone post a pic of lock portion of the back glass frame door. I'll weld something similar. Thanks

2 weeks later
#28 3 years ago

Updating I took Dino pic and reworked in photo shop. Looks pretty good, local print shop printing it on Trans light paper so the light can go through. I want to make a make out for the back of the glass so I can have tilt,numbers etc. Can some one send pick of the backglass back? Thanks
I'll post pics when it's back from printers

2 months later
#29 3 years ago

In reference to the darts back glass how can I get ahold of this guy in order to get one I have been looking for one for several years

#30 3 years ago
Quoted from Moeman65:

In reference to the darts back glass how can I get ahold of this guy in order to get one I have been looking for one for several years

http://shayarcadegroup.com/

Try e-mail or calling him, but don't bug him too much if he doesn't get right back to you. Website hasn't been updated in some time.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 20.00
Various Other Swag
Project Pinball Charity
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
€ 200.00
Cabinet - Decals
Buthamburg
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 66.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 18.00
Playfield - Plastics
Ramp-O-Matic
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 27.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
$ 9.90
Playfields
The Super Fasteners

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside