Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by andrew128
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Hey everybody. Recently bought my first pinball and it needs a little work. I'm pretty handy so thus far it has gone well. I could use some help with a measurement though. The game is a Bally/Midway Escape From The Lost World. The backglass is missing, but I have the translite. Any owners of this game have an exact glass measurement for me to cut?

#2 8 years ago

I'll post it when I get home and have a chance to measure mine, if no-one else answers first.

How's the game? Good condition? Have you had a chance to really play it yet?

Welcome to the club!

#3 8 years ago

Thanks Rca. Its not in too bad of shape. It was complete with the exception of the backglass and MPU. I ordered the MPU and I'm having the power and sound boards shopped out right now. Other than that it was just neglected. Ive been giving it a thorough once over and learning quite a lot. The only other big thing I have to do is rebuild the flippers. So yeah, I wasn't able to play it yet, but I do remember playing it when I was younger. This game gets a bad rap, but it seems like everybody that owns one loves it. Good start for my collection. I played a lot of pinball when I was younger, but this is my very first owned machine. If you could check the thickness of the glass I would appreciate it too.

#4 8 years ago

Hope you get to play soon. Its a one shot game, going for escape, but a great shot.

Glass is 26 1/4 x 24 5/8. About 1/4 bigger than the translite all the way around. Glass appears to be 1/8 thick. Get tempered glass, better safe than sorry!

#5 8 years ago

Thanks again! I appreciate all the help.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Wichita, KS
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Trade
Machine - For Trade
New Cumberland, PA
$ 36.95
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/backglass-measurements and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.