Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by fosaisu
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinfactory2000.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Curious if there is anyway to reduce backglass glare? I use DMD glare guards but with dim room lighting the backglass glare on some of my pins is really back on the top of the playfield. Specifically kiss since I think the backglass is brighter than most...ideas?

#3 8 years ago
    Quoted from MarcelG:

It's strange no-one has thought up a mod to "turn OFF" or "DIM" the insert panel lights during actual play.

Was thinking more like a film or something that can either go over the backglass or onto the upper portion of the playfield glass?

#5 8 years ago

Interesting. It doesn't even say what it does???

#9 8 years ago

Doesn't block much glare from translight mostly just DMD though

#11 8 years ago
    Quoted from RobKnapp:

I use white Freezer paper . The length is perfect . Cut a strip and place it over the light tube . No fire hazard so far . On my Avengers LE I used blue painters tape . Worked like a charm .

Kiss doesn't have a light tube but I get the drift. Don't really want to dim it too much but I know privacy film would dim it too...

Maybe a film that goes on a portion of the pf glass...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinfactory2000.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/backglass-glare?tu=Pinfactory2000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.