8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by RacingPin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

I just picked up a great Grand Slam. The BG has some flaking and I was hoping to find a repro glass or some type of replacement. I had heard that there was a repro glass for this game. Does anyone have any ideas where I can find one?

Thanks.

#2 8 years ago

Shay possibly?

#3 8 years ago

Thanks for that...not showing on their website. Shot them a note earlier and haven't heard back yet. Thanks. Hopefully someone has one.

#4 8 years ago

Hogey,

Try Gary Conway at [email protected]. He has translites with lite masks. You can get them sandwiched between the two pieces of glass OR opt for the translite/masks rolled up and you get the glass at Lowes and save on shipping. I think they will run you about $200. I got one for a Batting Champ and I'm very happy with it. I don't think he has a website.

Mike V.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/backglass-for-williams-grand-slam-pitch-and-bat and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.