Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by wizzardz
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2287_(Large).JPG
    IMG_2283_(Large).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rwh.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 12 years ago

I think so long as you have no flaking issues you should be able to use water to clean the mud off with no ill effects, just go slow and let the mud break down so you use very little pressure. You can get the backglass frame pieces at [email protected] Steve Young carries most everything you could want including the fuses you want. Do you have a manual or schematics so that you know what type of fuse you need????Look in the bottom cabinate where the fuses are and see if they are labled, most pins are labled from the factory. If not google it and you should be able to get a copy of the manual in PDF form. Good Luck

#8 12 years ago
    Quoted from mystic:

Curious about best way to replace rusted lift channel as well.

I replaced the entire frame around mine and when I got to the lift frame it had a very small amount of what I assume was silicone adhesive in three spots. I just took it easy and slid a very thin and flexible putty knife (taped off on glass side) between the front of the glass and the frame and worked it across the glass.

#11 12 years ago
    Quoted from pintastic:

PBR does not carry the trim kits. In fact, I had a hard time finding it myself

Could have sworn that's where I got my trim. I'll look through my stuff and see if I still have the invoice. I just purchased the trim about three months or so back. Sorry for steering you in the wrong way.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rwh.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/backglass-back-questions?tu=rwh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.