(Topic ID: 46171)

Backglass Babes - Vol. 2 Out of this World

By BumperMcBaulhogh

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_9234-annie_zoom.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BumperMcBaulhogh.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Another entry from the Pinvision HD project. Enjoy! - Bumper McB

http://vimeo.com/63454955

#3 11 years ago

Thanks Raddoxx!

The song is "Music to Watch Space Girls By" (a space tweaked version of "Music to Watch Girls By") which was originally released on Leonard Nimoy's album(!) He "sings" on that album, not sure what he did on this song. Maybe he played that whacky Zither you see Spock play on Star Trek.

I think Bride shows up in one of my other pieces which is why she isn't here. One of my fav. games. And yes, Solar Ride BG is a cool one! Gordon Morison is one of my favorite pb artists (which is probably apparent on these vids)

Bumper McB

#4 11 years ago

I figured this vid would have gotten alot more plays than the first one? No love for Space Babes?

Ty

#8 11 years ago

Thanks guys!

@thepinballworks: I have quite a few more of these similar pieces of stills flying by with a variety of themes and formats. I am hoping to incorporate more video and looking for experienced shooters who want to share footage. <wink wink> (stills are one thing, good looking video is a whole other Oprah.) I made a piece featuring just one machine and it turned out well. Just trying to mix it up. Any interested shooters, feel free to PM me.

@82Trooper: Actually the first one of these "Backglass Babes" segments I ever made consists mostly art from that era. I didn't post it on Pinside because frankly there isn't too much of an audience for that era of pins here. Feel free to PM me and I can shoot you a link.

Bumper McB

#11 11 years ago

Not an easy machine to come by. However, my last visit to an uber collector just a couple months ago had a sys80 GTB row to die for - Annie was there and has already been added to another segment. Beautiful glass!

#13 11 years ago

@wayout440 There is a good reason for that. With FEW exceptions the art starts to go downhill fast! You seem to agree as you have never owned a pin from the 90's or later (nor want one for that matter.)

Also, I have no desire to take pictures of rearranged press kits. So that pretty much leaves out almost every machine from the past decade and a half.

Bumper McB

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BumperMcBaulhogh.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/backglass-babes-vol-2-out-of-this-world?tu=BumperMcBaulhogh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.