Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Nilroc
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    woman.jpg
    laserballmpf.jpg
    Celestias2.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-A14.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bumpermcbaulhogh.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Segment from "Pinvision HD" a screensaver/party loop I am working on. Enjoy!

Bumper McB

http://vimeo.com/62920242

#16 11 years ago

Thanks for the kind words! @Molly Thanks again. I showed this to Trace and he suggested I posted it for the Pinsiders. Hey Fixie! How about this?

http://vimeo.com/63224775

#18 11 years ago

Nilroc - she is one of my favorites!

#23 11 years ago

@canea - what is the fun in that?! There are plenty of places to learn about the games, this is to enjoy the art. Many other places to get yourself pinducated!

This project is meant for more of a "lean back" experience than a "lean forward" one. This will be a looping DVD of pinball art for folks to casually enjoy during pinparties with their pinfriends while they enjoy their pindrinks. (Instead of ESPN, Commercials and "lip flap" - a big pet peeve of mine - Like, why even have the TV on during a party if you are just going to have commercial TV on with the sound down?!? Rubes!)

I kid the rubes - you know I love ya!

Bumper Mc B

#30 11 years ago

@Raddoxx I agree Mad Dog DC does draws some nice female figures but their faces usually look like two dollar hookers looking for their next trick so they can pay for their next score. As far as your specific example is concerned... I am no prude (I've done work for Playboy and Vivid) but this reel is designed for a broader audience than just me.

@PapaJohn and Raddoxx Still a work in progress. (and there are about 10 sections like this that you have not seen yet - see also "Backglass Boogie Vol. 1) I go to as many shows and collections and (photo) grab what I can. OCI is a beautiful bg (and Babe!) I have never had the pleasure of seeing that one in person. If you want to send a HQ pic, please PM me.

That said, all the photos are ones that I took myself with the exception of a couple nice contributions from Pinsiders Korn and Neo. None of these are taken from the internet - let alone IPDB. (thats cheating!)

Thanks for checking it out!
    Bumper McB

#32 11 years ago

cwg - that is one of the coolest custom paint/retheme jobs I have ever seen, if not the coolest!

I would love to play this some day. (and more than happy to incorporate some pics in another slideshow, if I may? )

Great game choice too (WMS Flash) as it's a great game in need of a new art package. The colors are really cool too - a rich palate not seen on another pin. kudos!

Thanks for the kind words.
    Ty

#37 11 years ago

Molly, you got to not only see it but play it already!?! I'm jealous!

CWG, Molly ain't fooling! She is one tough customer when it comes to what folks do to their machines. So tough that I am afraid to show her the lighting mods done to my Spirit. So the fact that she is digging your Flash is quite the accomplishment!

Honest, Molly - I really am scared to show it to you. (and nobody else)

#39 11 years ago

Thanks Finrod. I have not seen that game in a long time and forgot about how cool that pf is! Hopefully, I will see one at Pinburgh this weekned.

Not opposed to pf art (or cabinet art for that matter) Some of my other vid pieces include pf art as well and not all of them are just "Babe" pieces.

If it looks cool and it makes you think of the beauty of pinball - I'm in!

Bumper McB

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bumpermcbaulhogh.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/backglass-babes-vol-1?tu=bumpermcbaulhogh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.