7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Nilroc
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 10 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg
    woman.jpg
    laserballmpf.jpg
    Celestias2.jpg
    image.jpg
    image-A14.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

#1 7 years ago

Segment from "Pinvision HD" a screensaver/party loop I am working on. Enjoy!

Bumper McB

http://vimeo.com/62920242

#2 7 years ago

Dig it!

#3 7 years ago

that is freakin awesome! well done sir!

#4 7 years ago

Nice work BMCB, daddy likes!

#5 7 years ago

Cool I really like the way it looks like a bunch of polaroids.

#6 7 years ago

I've already told ya to your face how much I like this, but a little Pinside love never hurt! Very nice, very tasteful, keep 'em coming!

#7 7 years ago

Nice job.

#8 7 years ago

That was well done. I'd like to see one with the full back glass montage next if you ever get the time. I'd project that on the wall of the game room in a continuous loop. I think that would be cool.

#9 7 years ago

Nice. I would have enjoyed it better if it got into some more modern babes/recent games. Sort of like "a chronological progression of pinball babes through the years". Maybe the background music could change to, 50s, 60s, 70s etc... as the video rolls on. Backglass Babes Vol. 2 perhaps.

#10 7 years ago

Well done sir!

#11 7 years ago

Very nice, love it.

#12 7 years ago

That was awesome!

#13 7 years ago

Tastefully done,with appropriate music.

#14 7 years ago

Way cool Daddy-o! Outta sight! Can ya dig it?!

#15 7 years ago

Maybe do a behind the backglass feature

image.jpg

#16 7 years ago

Thanks for the kind words! @Molly Thanks again. I showed this to Trace and he suggested I posted it for the Pinsiders. Hey Fixie! How about this?

http://vimeo.com/63224775

#17 7 years ago
    Quoted from BumperMcBaulhogh:

Thanks for the kind words! @Molly Thanks again. I showed this to Trace and he suggested I posted it for the Pinsiders. Hey Fixie! How about this?
    » Vimeo video

This one looks great, keep them coming.

#18 7 years ago

Nilroc - she is one of my favorites!

#19 7 years ago

Good work! The only suggestion I would have would be that it would be great to have the names of the games and their dates along with the pictures!

#20 7 years ago

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

#21 7 years ago

Excellent work.Pinballs and Art.What a combo !

#22 7 years ago

Segment from "Pinvision HD" a screensaver/party loop I am working on. Enjoy!
    Bumper McB
    » Vimeo video

Hey, That's a nice work in progress. I enjoyed watching it.

#23 7 years ago

@canea - what is the fun in that?! There are plenty of places to learn about the games, this is to enjoy the art. Many other places to get yourself pinducated!

This project is meant for more of a "lean back" experience than a "lean forward" one. This will be a looping DVD of pinball art for folks to casually enjoy during pinparties with their pinfriends while they enjoy their pindrinks. (Instead of ESPN, Commercials and "lip flap" - a big pet peeve of mine - Like, why even have the TV on during a party if you are just going to have commercial TV on with the sound down?!? Rubes!)

I kid the rubes - you know I love ya!

Bumper Mc B

#24 7 years ago

@canea - what is the fun in that?! There are plenty of places to learn about the games, this is to enjoy the art. Many other places to get yourself pinducated!

Aw, you know, for the history! Er... maybe in the name of science?

#25 7 years ago

My choice is the second picture, of the truck stop waitress. Wow.

#26 7 years ago

One of my favorites.

Pappy

image-A14.jpg

#27 7 years ago

image.jpg

#28 7 years ago

You should have chose better backglasses from Dave "MadDog" Christensen? This man knew how to put women on a machine.

http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=2689&picno=2553

#29 7 years ago

Very entertaining but you missed Old Coney Island..........a great looking and playing pin.

#30 7 years ago

@Raddoxx I agree Mad Dog DC does draws some nice female figures but their faces usually look like two dollar hookers looking for their next trick so they can pay for their next score. As far as your specific example is concerned... I am no prude (I've done work for Playboy and Vivid) but this reel is designed for a broader audience than just me.

@PapaJohn and Raddoxx Still a work in progress. (and there are about 10 sections like this that you have not seen yet - see also "Backglass Boogie Vol. 1) I go to as many shows and collections and (photo) grab what I can. OCI is a beautiful bg (and Babe!) I have never had the pleasure of seeing that one in person. If you want to send a HQ pic, please PM me.

That said, all the photos are ones that I took myself with the exception of a couple nice contributions from Pinsiders Korn and Neo. None of these are taken from the internet - let alone IPDB. (thats cheating!)

Thanks for checking it out!
    Bumper McB

#31 7 years ago

Man, I like your approch to Pinball. The art is a big part of the experience. And I think the machines that balance game features with the art package are the best ones. And I do tend to gravitate to the ones with the female form.

Celestias2.jpg

#32 7 years ago

cwg - that is one of the coolest custom paint/retheme jobs I have ever seen, if not the coolest!

I would love to play this some day. (and more than happy to incorporate some pics in another slideshow, if I may? )

Great game choice too (WMS Flash) as it's a great game in need of a new art package. The colors are really cool too - a rich palate not seen on another pin. kudos!

Thanks for the kind words.
    Ty

#33 7 years ago

You have my permission to use whatever you like. Best way to self promote in my book. I've tried different techniques over the years, watercolor, acrylic, digital. I'm thinking that this vector approach over pencil sketch produces a diserable effect that people respond to. I took Flash to ZAPCON (our 1st convention) here in Arizona. I'd say it was a success with the public. Very encouraging. I'm gonna keep trying to explore new ideas with this medium. Maybe try using my Gorgar as a structure for a new piece unless I can find a dirt cheap machine I can totally redo. Thanks for the great review!

#34 7 years ago

Cwg, that was your Flash? Wow! First off, let me say Flash was my first game and I lean to the purist side pretty hard...so I'm a REALLY tough audience for a reworking of the theme. But that thing is beautiful! So different, and such detail, I was shocked to say I was really into it! I didn't WANT to like it, but it kept drawing me back! What a brilliant effort, good for you; I'm as stubborn as they come and you made me turn a corner. Hats off.

#35 7 years ago

PinballMolly! That's it, I took some time off from my art efforts but now I'm ashamed of myself! I've seen your Youtube clip and I can always pick out a "Flash" in a crowd. Recognized you at the show and actually wondered what you thought about the Flash. Well that answers that. Glad it "works" for others too. Thanks so much!

#36 7 years ago

Fantastic! Thanks!!

#37 7 years ago

Molly, you got to not only see it but play it already!?! I'm jealous!

CWG, Molly ain't fooling! She is one tough customer when it comes to what folks do to their machines. So tough that I am afraid to show her the lighting mods done to my Spirit. So the fact that she is digging your Flash is quite the accomplishment!

Honest, Molly - I really am scared to show it to you. (and nobody else)

#38 7 years ago

Laser Ball has this red-haired woman in a green dress on the backglass, but the playfield shots of her are better (image from ipdb.org):

laserballmpf.jpg

#39 7 years ago

Thanks Finrod. I have not seen that game in a long time and forgot about how cool that pf is! Hopefully, I will see one at Pinburgh this weekned.

Not opposed to pf art (or cabinet art for that matter) Some of my other vid pieces include pf art as well and not all of them are just "Babe" pieces.

If it looks cool and it makes you think of the beauty of pinball - I'm in!

Bumper McB

#40 7 years ago

Hahaha I was also going NUTS on that Laser Ball, what a blast; after three or so games on it I started texting people to find me one. Ty I'm not going to yell at ya for whatever godawful LED hellscape you turned your Spirit into, haha; I just want to play it. I swear mum's the word, I'll keep my mouth shut all the way but I might need to cool my eyeballs off in your pool. The Spirit I fell in love with was blinding! I get why people like LEDs, I just prefer the incandescent look.

Wait'll you get to see this Flash; I took a few more pics I'll show ya in the Burgh!

#41 7 years ago

What pin is this one on?

woman.jpg

#43 7 years ago

Very Interesting!

image.jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 30.00
    Playfield - Other
    YouBentMyWookie
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    € 40.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Creo Pinball
    $ 1,099.00
    Pinball Machine
    Mircoplayfields
    € 18.95
    Flipper Parts
    Buthamburg
    $ 40.00
    Lighting - Backbox
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 73.99
    $ 55.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos LLC
    $ 38.75
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 194.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 64.99
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos LLC
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Art Prints
    $ 25.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    € 279.00
    Displays
    PINBALLSP
    $ 59.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 19.95
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 9.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 360.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    PinWoofer
    $ 3.00
    Cabinet Parts
    BK Pinball
    $ 59.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pixels Arcade Games
    $ 21.00
    $ 54.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside