(Topic ID: 281358)

backglass

By pyrotech

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P1020529 (resized).JPG
    P1020530 (resized).JPG
    image-2 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_20201110_130125133_MP (resized).jpg
    2013-2 (resized).jpg
    #1 3 years ago

I bought a Strikes and Spares backglass and made a shadow box with led lights for our gameroom looks great. I was wondering what are the best 1 or 2 choices of pinball backglass out there. I am looking to make another shadow box just need another cool backglass to work on. Thanks for the help

#3 3 years ago

Medusa......

#4 3 years ago

Flash

#6 3 years ago

Any game you like that fits with your collection.

#7 3 years ago

nitro groundshaker is one of my all time faves

#8 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Any game you like that fits with your collection.

What is your fav. backglass?

#9 3 years ago

Most b/g that are mirrored will look good imo.

#10 3 years ago

I bought this translite specifically to make a shadow box out of - like 10 years ago.
    Dont judge me.

2013-2 (resized).jpg2013-2 (resized).jpg

#11 3 years ago

This is what I made.

IMG_20201110_130125133_MP (resized).jpgIMG_20201110_130125133_MP (resized).jpg
    #12 3 years ago
    Quoted from pyrotech:

This is what I made.
    [quoted image]

I always upvote Kevin O'Connor.

#13 3 years ago
    Quoted from pyrotech:

Well, I've only owned 3 games (swapping out one now), so I'm not really an authority on the subject.

#14 3 years ago

Paragon

#15 3 years ago

Lost World is awesome

#16 3 years ago

Evel Knievel or Mata Hari

#17 3 years ago
    Quoted from pyrotech:

I thought about it some more, and while these are not necessarily my favorites, they are ones from classic games that I think would look nice framed (I assume you prefer this era and not modern pics). I tend to lean towards sci-fi, but that may not be your thing.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #18 3 years ago

Viking b/g is cool. Lots of red, orange and brown.

#19 3 years ago
    Quoted from mtn-:

Viking b/g is cool. Lots of red, orange and brown.

Indeed.

image-2 (resized).jpgimage-2 (resized).jpg
    #20 3 years ago

Cirqus Voltaire looks really nice.

#21 3 years ago
    Quoted from pyrotech:

This is what I made.
    [quoted image]

Well, you started right at the top. There are lots of other good ones, they all will play second place to that beauty!

1 week later
    #22 3 years ago

I've been dragging around a Star Race BG for about 15 years with the intention of making a shadow box out of it. The BG is pristine other than where the plastic trim was. Not a scratch. Don't think it was ever in a game. Don't care for the atcual game but I find that the bg art is mind blowing. Lot's of mirrored effects too.

P1020529 (resized).JPGP1020529 (resized).JPGP1020530 (resized).JPGP1020530 (resized).JPG
    #23 3 years ago

Bally Wizard or Captain Fantastic

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/backglass-9?hl=pinnickleby and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.