Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by robotron
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - wanted

Black Knight (1980) Backglass new or replica

Added: 2016-07-28 21:20:45 UTC • Ended: August 13th, 2016

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

Wanted

Item description

I am in need of a backglass as anything is better than what I have.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Bazinga's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Bazinga's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Des Moines, IA, US

#2 7 years ago

You might want to put which one.

#3 7 years ago

Contact Mayfair amusements as I got one of the ones Williams re ran in the mid 90s from them and it was very nice.

http://www.mayfairamusement.com/

#4 7 years ago

You might not want to spend that much but you can call Mayfair and still get a new one. Sure somebody will chime in. I have one but not worth shipping.

#5 7 years ago

Thanks! Well I'm pretty bummed about it breaking! Hopefully I can find one!! I've got a line out to mayfair!

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from Bazinga:

I've got a line out to mayfair!

It won't be cheap, but it will be an original Williams repro of top quality, not some recent attempt.

#7 7 years ago

Someone picked up a brand new original for me at Pintastic for $350, and I couldn't be happier. Let me know if you are still looking, and I will find out who it was that was selling them. He had three or four.

#8 7 years ago

I Still have not found one yet I would definitely appreciate the name and #!

#9 7 years ago
Quoted from Bazinga:

Did you not hear back from Steve at Mayfair yet? That's where you'll find one. $295 plus ship, I believe.

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from Bazinga:

Working on it for you right now. As soon as I hear something back I will follow-up with you in this thread.

#11 7 years ago

It took Mayfair at least a week to reply to my email.

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from Dooskie:

Working on it for you right now. As soon as I hear something back I will follow-up with you in this thread.

Pretty sure that someone is going to be Mayfair. I bought mine from them at the York show. Might be why they aren't answering...busy with the show. They're the only one I know that have been selling them the past 5 years.

#13 7 years ago

Steve at Mayfair is one of the good guys. He even called me back to inform me he didn't have one of the backglasses I had inquired about. In this industry that is definitely going the extra mile.

#14 7 years ago

Mayfair Amusements is correct. Paul Hodges picked one up for me at Pintastic for $350. He said there were a couple more available when he picked up mine, but that was right when the doors opened. Whether or not they still have them is problematic. Hope this helps!

#15 7 years ago

I got mine from mayfair. excellent quality. makes a big difference in the look of the pin. 295.00 isn't cheap but you get what you pay for.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/backglass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.