(Topic ID: 271202)

Backbox podcast: Let's Talk About Diversity!

By cait001

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 456 posts
  • 62 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by poppapin
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FAE09FBD-B24D-4CAA-9E1E-31339E19CB13.gif
    810D1D3D-5F27-4325-B5EA-1F16518C4FAE (resized).jpeg
    AC912FDE-DC42-4A45-84E8-6E577385CBF6 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20200627_142525 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200627-135018~2 (resized).png
    Screenshot_20200627-132843~2 (resized).png
    Screenshot_20200627-132902~2 (resized).png
    20200627_132227 (resized).jpg
    391F323D-0F24-4F3A-84CC-CB7B2D063C3A (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    FC327CBB-772E-42E2-80A0-4EC466CE7A4D (resized).jpeg
    46gmpf (resized).jpg
    EC7774BE-63A5-49D0-AC58-9BBAD345E72C (resized).jpeg
    61F22975-965D-4615-A214-2BA732F6B180 (resized).jpeg
    begging.gif
    yesyesyes.gif

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #105 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Aurich (3 years ago)

Post #106 Key posted, but no summary given Posted by Aurich (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gunnut40.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 3 years ago

Anyone going to listen to this crap?

2 weeks later
    #348 3 years ago

I listened to the podcast. I must say the only person made much sense was Bowden. I can see how the only black dude was feeling out of place. Here is what don’t get is how the podcaster can go after zach? He is trying to grow the hobby and has. He will try and sell you machine but that’s what he does. The rest is political bullshit!

1 month later
    #378 3 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

I'm with Cait. I get sick of going over to peoples houses and theres nothing there but a bunch of old white guys drinking beer, farting, and using foul language.
    I want to see more hot chicks and NOOO not only white ones either. I want to see white ones, black ones, Asian ones, Spanish ones, whatever. Bring on the dancing girls!

Sounds good too me.

#414 3 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

I'm just going to put this out here right now, to all of my Male friends.....if you enjoy knitting please lose my number right now lol.....no seriously please do!
    Here is what you people arent smart enough to understand. The only reason people of any race or gender don't play pinball is because THEY DONT WANT TO!! The sad truth is most women do not like pinball and that's why they dont play, just like most women do not enjoy working on cars or watching certain sports etc. They simply dont want to or they would.
    I am going to guess that "most" African Americans dont like pinball or they would be playing it more. I mean theres nothing stopping them from playing so that's obviously the reason that alot of them dont play. We are all different and we like different things. That is never going to change in a million years so get over it and quit trying to force something that isnt there.
    Every person in this country is free to enjoy the things that they want to enjoy, doesnt matter if you are white, black, brown straight or gay. Nobody gives a shit as much as you think they do, it's all in your racist and sexist little heads trust me. If you are gay I will play pinball with you, just dont pinch me on the ass while I'm playing and we will be fine. You got that Gunnut40?
    Grow up people for real and stop living in your racist and hate filled fantasy land!

Don’t worry dude. When you a nice score I will just smack you on the ass. The next thing you know 20 jocks will be wanting to play pinball.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gunnut40.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/backbox-podcast-let-s-talk-about-diversity?tu=Gunnut40 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.