Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by cdnpinbacon
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

I'm a little frustrated. I had my eye on a back to the future pinball machine but it sold for $2800 at an auction.
Ok condition, un shopped. Give me a break.

#2 5 years ago

someone got hosed!

#3 5 years ago

..And I thought auctions were the way to go, apparently not.

#4 5 years ago

That's good news for me, I will be looking to trade mine but it needs some work, people really underestimate these, including the age demographic into it with money is growing.

Yes the copyright thing sucks, and the gameplay is so so, but you can't beat the sound, it's a cool pin.

#5 5 years ago

Are you sure it was not shill bidding by the seller? was it ever in danger of selling for a low price he may not have wanted it to go for?

#6 5 years ago

It was pinballwizardz and the backglass was signed by Doc and marty.

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from captainadam_21:

It was pinballwizardz and the backglass was signed by Doc and marty.

***joke in poor taste redacted, my apologies****

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

Are you sure it was not shill bidding by the seller? was it ever in danger of selling for a low price he may not have wanted it to go for?

Good point..never thought of that

#10 5 years ago

Bingo, except marty's signature was really shaky for some reason.....

C'mon, man.

#11 5 years ago

awww come on, it was just a joke! He jokes about it himself all the time. No harm meant, he is an amazing man.

#12 5 years ago

I was there with a few friends, one wanted to buy this. Within seconds it was over his ceiling, *seconds*.... and the sale went to an online bidder.

My first auction. I had a headache after listening to everything.

#13 5 years ago

#14 5 years ago

Importing containers is very intriguing. I have a 20 yr background in logistics..I have moved tons of ocean containers.
Think 5 grand (all in) for a 40' inbound international container to buffalo border as example

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

I was there with a few friends, one wanted to buy this. Within seconds it was over his ceiling, *seconds*.... and the sale went to an online bidder.

Too bad you didn't score it , but it shows how sensible you are for walking away

#16 5 years ago

I should sell mine if that's the going price. lol

Not.

#17 5 years ago

awww come on, it was just a joke! He jokes about it himself all the time. No harm meant, he is an amazing man.

It's cool. I'm sure you didn't mean any harm. On another note, I'd love to see JJP treatment on the BTTF trilogy.

#18 5 years ago

Must be because it's in Canada...?

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from limelime20:

Must be because it's in Canada...?

No, I think at some of these non-arcade auctions things can just go for insane amounts of money. Especially since the average Joe Public has *no* idea what the stuff is actually worth.

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from Grauwulf:

No, I think at some of these non-arcade auctions things can just go for insane amounts of money. Especially since the average Joe Public has *no* idea what the stuff is actually worth.

On line bidder shrouds the buyers location. Was gonna say all that money burning in st Thomas and London!

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from Grauwulf:

Great leaf game!!!.nice to smack .Ottawa around

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

Your correct, the online bid had started 5 days before close too.I watched it climb to 950$ Days before the end date and Dropped it from my wish list.
More curious, followed up on final sale.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 24.00
Machine - For Sale
Orange Park, FL
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 24.25
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple
$ 129.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside