giphy[1]_(resized).png
image_(resized).png
images_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).png
images_(resized).jpg
images_(resized).jpg
SOLD_(resized).JPG
Private_(resized).png
There are 215 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
#1 8 years ago

I'm sure some of you have seen this. Just thought if you haven't, and haven't had today's laugh, this will help. There's no good photos of the machine, just a blurry one of half of the backglass. But he did make sure to include a bunch of photos of autographs.

ebay.com link: Pinball Machine 034 Back To The Future 034 034 Holy Grail Of Pinballs 034 Coinop Mike J Fox

Auction description:
"Upgraded to bright led #1 pinball in world and most sought after ! Iconic pinball none better Original fully operational coin operated Back To Future Pin Ball machine! Christer Loyd Marty McFly Mike J Fox Great Scott don't interrupt the Space Time Continuum it will change the World! Voted the Best pinball machine! Most owners would "Never Sell" this may be your only chance to own this pinball. Please no low ball offers don't waist my time we both know it worth over 10k"

*UPDATED DESCRIPTION - He's upped the auction from $20k to $37k, now to $100k.*
This is the first pinball ever to be offered at $100,000! Hence its the first pinball machine to reach as price of $100,000!!! Guess what I am even willing to purchase a back to the future pinball machine because of all the offers I am getting on mine! I am offering to pay up to $10,000 for one! So send me pictures if your willing to part with yours! if you really have one! ! Please when making offeres on mine NO offeres under $10k the one I have for sale ! This machine is Upgraded to bright led. The machine has also been upgraded to a mike j fox face . I consider this the # 1 pinball in world and the most sought pin ball machine in the world it's certainly the most recognizable pinball ball in the world partly because of the famous movie! This is certainly an Iconic pinball and none better anywhere! Original and fully operational coin operated Back To Future Pin Ball machine! Christer Loyd Marty McFly Mike J Fox Great Scott don't interrupt the Space Time Continuum it will change the World! Voted the Best pinball machine! Most owners would "Never Sell" this may be your only chance to own this pinball. Please no low ball offers don't waist my time we both know it worth over 10k autograph pictures do not come with the machine

#2 8 years ago

4363690_(resized).jpg4363690_(resized).jpg

#3 8 years ago

Ugh.

Looks like all the photos are stolen from elsewhere. The playfield photo looks like it was taken from a virtual table.

#4 8 years ago

That's pretty good. I guess he cropped out half the backglass to avoid showing that Michael J. Fox isn't on there.

#5 8 years ago

When this bid hits 20k, you're gonna see some serious shit.

#6 8 years ago

Let's all shoot him a Best Offer. I'll start with $1500, as that is what I paid for mine...

#7 8 years ago

Capture_(resized).PNGCapture_(resized).PNG

#8 8 years ago

If I was in the market for one, I would have sent him a reasonable offer.

Ask some questions about the machine, see if he responds.

But dang, he's really going to lose on the shipping cost.

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Ugh.
Looks like all the photos are stolen from elsewhere. The playfield photo looks like it was taken from a virtual table.

I reported the item as fraudulent, if it matters.

It's weird. I don't know how ebay let's those guys continue to do business. It says he's been a member since 1999. He has a ton of items listed, all way over priced and he's sold a few, which may be part of the scam. He has a store on ebay. I don't know what goes into that but I would assume it's harder to have a storefront than simply list items.

#10 8 years ago

Posted offer for $1000.00 CDN shipped .... Should have it in no time !

#11 8 years ago

I had bought one for 300 and brought it back to life. I miss it but not much.

#12 8 years ago

Darn. Not only did he decline my $1500 offer, but now he's raised the price to $37,000. This really is the most sought after game of all time!

Capture_(resized).PNGCapture_(resized).PNG

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from Minneapolispin:

Darn. Not only did he decline my $1500 offer, but now he's raised the price to $37,000. This really is the most sought after game of all time!

LOL. Probably saw the increase in traffic.

#14 8 years ago

Phew. Thank GOD he has that sweet autographed pic of Michael J Fox as the featured photo. Otherwise I would have never realized he was selling the #1 PINBALL MACHINE of all time!

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from chadsugg:

Thank GOD he has that sweet autographed pic of Michael J Fox as the featured photo.

Good thing none of those autographed photos are included in the sale! Obviously this deal is already too good to include them.

#16 8 years ago

I did ask the question if the autographs come with the auction. He's now updated the description to include, "autograph pictures do not come with the machine"

#17 8 years ago

C'mon guys! This is the deal of the century. Lets not waist [sic] his time. I'm surprised no one has bought this yet! We all know that this game is worth over $10,000!

#18 8 years ago

What a douche. Get a job, douche!

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from mbaumle:

Lets not waist [sic] his time. I'm surprised no one has bought this yet!

I was just about to. Just noticed it. Maybe we should Hip his time instead. Or maybe Midriff his time. Or Torso his time?

#20 8 years ago

Does this include a DeLorean?

#21 8 years ago

We could go and bombard him with low offers?

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from woody24:

I was just about to. Just noticed it. Maybe we should Hip his time instead. Or maybe Midriff his time. Or Torso his time?

That's what "Christer Loyd" would do.

#23 8 years ago

STOP WAISTING HIS TIME!!

Worth over 10k!

I wonder if it is the DE Star Wars guy?

#24 8 years ago

Looks like Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd come with the machine. If that's the case, then this is a bargain. Wouldn't mind having those guys help me with some chores around the house.

#25 8 years ago

This guy must be smoking crack..... Not a bad pinball but not that great worth about 2500 max

#26 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Looks like Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd come with the machine. If that's the case, then this is a bargain. Wouldn't mind having those guys help me with some chores around the house.

I wonder if you could throw in Morgan Freeman to narrate everything.

#27 8 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Not a bad pinball but not that great

But it's Voted the Best pinball machine

#28 8 years ago
Quoted from woody24:

But it's Voted the Best pinball machine

#29 8 years ago

I asked him some questions just to be salty.

Got a lame response.

image.pngimage.png

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from mbaumle:

Got a lame response.

image.png

Well that was anti-climatic.

#31 8 years ago
Quoted from mbaumle:

Got a lame response.

image.png

Either this ebay account was taken over by a scammer or the sellers is clueless....

#32 8 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Either this ebay account was taken over by a scammer or the sellers is clueless....

Or a clueless scammer?

Speaking of which, whatever happened to that Data East Michael Jackson pinball machine?

[edit]:
Good grief, it's still up.
ebay.com link: michael jackson 1987 chase pepsi arcade pinball machine from the bad tour days

#33 8 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Well that was anti-climatic.

Agreed. I was really hoping for some ridiculous response. Oh well. Next time.

#34 8 years ago

He will post "more" pictures of the machine? Last time I checked my math, any number times zero is still zero.

#35 8 years ago

Maybe it's an actual time machine?
"You built a tiiiime machine, out of a back to the future pinball machine?"
"The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine, why not do it with some style!"

I reported the auction as fraudulent, we should all flag it so it rises to the top of ebay's inbox. No way either of those photos are real, and as someone else said the pinball simulator screenshot is over the top.

#36 8 years ago

"Time Machine, where you go back in time!"

What were you thinking, Data East?

#38 8 years ago

SuperWood you been on fire lately. Great thread. Now bring yer soldering gun over.

#39 8 years ago

But Gryszzz, your Jurassic Park needs more than a soldering gun... It needs Dr Kevorkian

#40 8 years ago

Buy that and while your at it check out his 1950s penny arcade shooting gallery that James Dean may have played in a movie! Just under 10000...it's s steal

#41 8 years ago

I sent him a message to the effect of "thanks I needed a laugh today" then he messaged me back with "do you have one?" To which I politely replied with actual facts and opinions about the game as well as nicely pointed out the flaws in his listing along with some pointers to help him out. I got this gem from him in response to that:

Screenshot_2016-02-20-10-07-24_(resized).pngScreenshot_2016-02-20-10-07-24_(resized).png

#42 8 years ago

If I had one, I'd offer to sell it to him for $5000 so he could double his money.

Edit - I had it in my head that he wanted $10,000. $37.5... wow.

#43 8 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

I sent him a message to the effect of "thanks I needed a laugh today" then he messaged me back with "do you have one?" To which I politely replied with actual facts and opinions about the game as well as nicely pointed out the flaws in his listing along with some pointers to help him out. I got this gem from him in response to that:

Get out of here you BTTF hatin' European Pinhead.

So under his theory, that must mean the Star Wars pinball machines must at least be $100k, since they they have more fans.

#44 8 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Screenshot_2016-02-20-10-07-24_(resized).png

Well your obviously not ready to die for this machine like other fans so i guess you miss out. ..lol. WWMJFD ?

#45 8 years ago

go read his feedback history. he once sold a bubbler jukebox to someone for $9k, charged $1200 to crate it, and he took parts off of it even though he claimed "fully original condition"

#46 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Looking for someone to help shake spray paint cans?

#47 8 years ago
Quoted from Brazy:

Well your obviously not ready to die for this machine like other fans so i guess you miss out. ..lol. WWMJFD ?

I don't know, if I did spend that kind of money for a BTTF I probably would kill myself after realizing the mistake I've made, so maybe he's actually got a point

#48 8 years ago

Should I click buy it now and stall him for weeks? I don't even care about my eBay account lol

#49 8 years ago

Let's all log into our ebay accounts and send him the link to this thread

#50 8 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Screenshot_2016-02-20-10-07-24_(resized).png

Wow. Just wow. How the hell does somenoe like that manage to slell anything? I figuree even idiots interested in the matchine at that price might aks some actual questions that a warrnt a more civil response than that.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 18.95
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 215 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/back-to-the-future-holy-grail-of-pinballs?hl=mcsquid and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.