giphy[1]_(resized).png
image_(resized).png
images_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).png
images_(resized).jpg
images_(resized).jpg
SOLD_(resized).JPG
Private_(resized).png
There are 215 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.
#51 8 years ago

Just sent him link to pinside thread. Its $100,000 now. Who is going to buy it now?

#53 8 years ago

Guys of course this machine is worth $37K

It is the Michael J Fox LE model, comes with a shaker, standard.

#54 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Guys of course this machine is worth $37K
It is the Michael J Fox LE model, comes with a shaker, standard.

Note: Shaker only works during actual Earthquakes

#55 8 years ago

To bad the link was sent I think it would have been funnier to blow up his EBAY auction questions

#56 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

Note: Shaker only works during actual Earthquakes

I think the shaker on this model works just sitting there, not even being played.

#57 8 years ago

Anyone else thinking this person is already a Pinsider and trolling you with this?

#58 8 years ago

He's updated his description of the auction, and even has updated the price to $100k.

This is the first pinball ever to be offered at $100,000! Hence its the first pinball machine to reach as price of $100,000!!!

Source? Someone wanna sell their machine for $125k, to be the first pinball machine to reach as price of $125K?

Guess what I am even willing to purchase a back to the future pinball machine because of all the offers I am getting on mine! I am offering to pay up to $10,000 for one! So send me pictures if your willing to part with yours! if you really have one! !

Hey, I'm sure many of you guys would part with your machines for $10k. Heck, I'm sure my Jurassic Park would be worth at least that much.

Please when making offeres on mine NO offeres under $10k the one I have for sale ! This machine is Upgraded to bright led. The machine has also been upgraded to a mike j fox face .

Offers on yours? I see no photos of your actual machine. I can say I have one for sale too. They are just words. You need to back up those words. Upgraded to bright led doesn't add that much.

I consider this the # 1 pinball in world and the most sought pin ball machine in the world it's certainly the most recognizable pinball ball in the world partly because of the famous movie! This is certainly an Iconic pinball and none better anywhere!

What is it in the world? For one thing, it's your option. Not fact. I don't think opinions add much value. Also, it's the most recognizable pinball in the world partly because of the famous movie. What's the other part?

Original and fully operational coin operated Back To Future Pin Ball machine!

Well to be fair, if it wasn't original and fully operational, it surely wouldn't be worth $10k.

#59 8 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

Anyone else thinking this person is already a Pinsider and trolling you with this?

Quite the Troll, to risk over 1000 feedback score. I actually think it's someone who's trying to play "American Pickers." Probably came across a cheap BTTF and knows nothing about modern pinball. Probably only knew of the EM non-licensed machines, and thinks he's come across a goldmine because he's never seen anything like it before.

#60 8 years ago

this must mean my used AMH is worth 100k too lol If they sell it for 100k then the buyer is a idiot with too much money.

I also asked him a question see it below

On 2/20/16, 3:42 PM, wrote:

Other: sent a message about Pinball Machine "Back To The Future" "Holy Grail Of Pinballs" Coinop Mike J Fox #231849304023

why would i buy this pin when i could buy one for $2500 your price is way off and you need post real picture of the pinball ?

If you can buy less then 10k you should and it sell it to me I'm paying up to $10k

#61 8 years ago
Quoted from woody24:

Quite the Troll, to risk over 1000 feedback score. I actually think it's someone who's trying to play "American Pickers." Probably came across a cheap BTTF and knows nothing about modern pinball. Probably only knew of the EM non-licensed machines, and thinks he's come across a goldmine because he's never seen anything like it before.

If you look at the feedback there had not been much activity for months i smell scammer

#62 8 years ago

I wish the game was any good, but alas... If I love the theme, I tend to dislike the machine. Just saw Christopher Lloyd last night, and the car below... Which would cost less than $100k!

IMAG0885_(resized).jpgIMAG0885_(resized).jpg

#63 8 years ago

On Ebarf for 32,500 you can buy a real Delorean with 1623 miles!

ebay.com link: Other Makes Delorean

01_(resized).jpg01_(resized).jpg

#64 8 years ago

Can't wait to see the effect this has on Craiglist ads. "I've seen these go for 100k on ebay! Mine's a steal at 25k!"

#65 8 years ago

200K by Christmas !

#66 8 years ago

Price is up to $100,000. Also, he changed a bit of the description. It now reads:

"I've had so many requests to see this machine in action so Commimg soon ! a featured video of this pinball actually working and hearing Christer loyds voice actually talking as the machine gets ready for mind boggling time travel ! So Keep watching this auction for future updates! This is the first pinball ever to be offered at $100,000! Hence its the first pinball machine to reach as price of $100,000!!! Guess what I am even willing to purchase a back to the future pinball machine because of all the offers I am getting on mine! I am offering to pay up to $10,000 for one! So send me pictures if your willing to part with yours! if you really have one! ! Please when making offeres on mine NO offeres under $10k the one I have for sale ! This machine is Upgraded to bright led. The machine has also been upgraded to a mike j fox face . I consider this the # 1 pinball in world and the most sought pin ball machine in the world it's certainly the most recognizable pinball ball in the world partly because of the famous movie! This is certainly an Iconic pinball and none better anywhere! Original and fully operational coin operated Back To Future Pin Ball machine! Christer Loyd Marty McFly Mike J Fox Great Scott don't interrupt the Space Time Continuum it will change the World! Voted the Best pinball machine! Most owners would "Never Sell" this may be your only chance to own this pinball. Please no low ball offers don't waist my time we both know it worth over 10k autograph pictures do not come with the machine"

Looks like someone should sell him your BTTF! You'll make a hearty profit.

BTW, Christer Loyd and Mike j Fox [sic] were quite the duo in this movie.

#67 8 years ago

What I don't get are all the insults about people's intelligence when it looks like he has the writing and reading skills of someone in grade school. Like c'mon, a little self-reflection could go a long way here.

#68 8 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

On Ebarf for 32,500 you can buy a real Delorean with 1623 miles!
ebay.com link » Other Makes Delorean

01_(resized).jpg

You can buy a brand new one for $100k, and a used one decked out as the Time Machine for about the same. I've been tracking Delorean prices for a while...

#69 8 years ago

Someone correct me if I am wrong but if the machine showed up different than the pics, someone could their money plus shipping back via the ebay money back gaurntee?

#70 8 years ago

This thread is amazing. As for the seller... Does the poor guy know you can use your fingers to type, instead of slamming your head against the keyboard and hoping things come out literate?

#71 8 years ago
Quoted from chadsugg:

This thread is amazing. As for the seller... Does the poor guy know you can use your fingers to type, instead of slamming your head against the keyboard and hoping things come out literate?

#72 8 years ago

..he is using his thumbs...

#73 8 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

..he is using his thumbs...

That's weird... I didn't know his kind had thumbs?

P.S. - Now this is the literal image I have of this guy in my head. I mean, look at those eyes... He really BELIEVES this is the Holy Grail of Pinballs!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#74 8 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

What I don't get are all the insults about people's intelligence when it looks like he has the writing and reading skills of someone in grade school.

I think that just goes with people like that. Used to build computers at the local computer store back in high school, and wired schools for full networks with that company too. Then when I went to college, I worked in electronics at a department store. There was this one guy, who you could tell right off the bat that he just wasn't playing with a full deck. He came up to me asking for "an adapter for his computer." "An adapter for what?" His computer. He needed an adapter for his computer. After trying to figure out what he was trying to use that needed an adapter, he said to me, "you don't know much about computers, do you?" then he walked away.

I tried several times to re-word what I was asking to make him say something other than "an adapter for his computer." Said words like Keyboard, video, monitor, nothing worked. So I was kinda just standing there dumbfounded when he accused me of not knowing much about computers. And still to this day, as you can see, I'm still trying to figure out what kind of adapter he was looking for.

#75 8 years ago
Quoted from woody24:

I think that just goes with people like that. Used to build computers at the local computer store back in high school, and wired schools for full networks with that company too. Then when I went to college, I worked in electronics at a department store. There was this one guy, who you could tell right off the bat that he just wasn't playing with a full deck. He came up to me asking for "an adapter for his computer." "An adapter for what?" His computer. He needed an adapter for his computer. After trying to figure out what he was trying to use that needed an adapter, he said to me, "you don't know much about computers, do you?" then he walked away.
I tried several times to re-word what I was asking to make him say something other than "an adapter for his computer." Said words like Keyboard, video, monitor, nothing worked. So I was kinda just standing there dumbfounded when he accused me of not knowing much about computers. And still to this day, as you can see, I'm still trying to figure out what kind of adapter he was looking for.

When I hear adapter for a computer, I immediately think of an AC adapter.

#76 8 years ago

I've had so many requests to see this machine in action so Commimg soon ! a featured video of this pinball actually working and hearing Christer loyds voice actually talking as the machine gets ready for mind boggling time travel ! So Keep watching this auction for future updates!

New Updated Description.

It's almost as if he's teasing us, like we've never seen this machine before. Screw Sterns next pin, I want to see what this guys gives us.

#77 8 years ago

To hear christer loyds voice actually talking is a dream come true!

#78 8 years ago

This.....cannot be real. Someone with a BTTF please offer to sell it to him for 10,000. I can't wait to try to interpret his response.

#79 8 years ago

Wonder what his response would be if someone tried to make an appointment with him to actually see this "holy Grail" $100k pinball machine?!? I'd do it myself but I'm in VA so it's not workabe for me. Is there a Pinsider in CA willing to make the sacrifice for the rest of us? NOTE: they don't have to actually go see it just ask to see if it's possible so we can see what he does in response. I gauge a 99.99+% chance that he'll come up with some squirrelly excuse as to why he can't show it.

#80 8 years ago

Aurich is in that area...maybe he'd swing by. I just emailed this guy for an appt...telling him I was in the area. I'll see what he responds with.

BTTF_(resized).JPGBTTF_(resized).JPG

#81 8 years ago

he still looking to buy one for $10k? He could fly to minnesota, drive it back, and probably still come out $7k ahead:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/31472

#82 8 years ago
Quoted from chucktee:

Wonder what his response would be if someone tried to make an appointment with him to actually see this "holy Grail" $100k pinball machine?!? I'd do it myself but I'm in VA so it's not workabe for me. Is there a Pinsider in CA willing to make the sacrifice for the rest of us? NOTE: they don't have to actually go see it just ask to see if it's possible so we can see what he does in response. I gauge a 99.99+% chance that he'll come up with some squirrelly excuse as to why he can't show it.

He doesn't respond. He is right in Long Beach CA, so is my Sister & Brother in-law. I was going to send them to get some pictures. I sent a message through Ebay on Monday. No answer.

#85 8 years ago

Wow! I believe you are absolutely correct sir!
That thread is hilariously sad!

***im actually looking for a BTTF, but I am a little shy of his asking price ****

#86 8 years ago

I figured it was just someone on here trolling with their Ebay account.

#87 8 years ago

If at anything at all we're getting some laughs out of it. If a bunch of us report it to Ebay as a potentially fraudulent listing they might actually remove it. But wouldn't it ruin the fun of messing with this person if we all did that?

#88 8 years ago

I would be thrilled if a pinsider would go see this machine and whatever else this person has for sale. He has been on eBay for years listing mostly rare antique arcade-machines and fortune tellers. All are extremely overpriced and the pics are horrible. I think he is for real, possibly an old operator who thinks everything he has is Gold! The funny thing is it appears he may have some interesting machines but their condition is far from mint.
Who lives near this clown I'm dying to know more.....

#89 8 years ago

I think it might be the same guy too. Same bad spelling, same unbelievable level of knuckleheadedness....hmmm.. He posts somewhat frequently, I wonder if he's lurking this thread or purposefully avoiding it.

#90 8 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

I think it might be the same guy too. Same bad spelling, same unbelievable level of knuckleheadedness....hmmm.. He posts somewhat frequently, I wonder if he's lurking this thread or purposefully avoiding it.

I highly doubt he's on pinside.
For many years He has had listings on eBay that pop up in the first 20 if you search pinball/ arcade by highest price. Always has extremely brief /cryptic descriptions and a couple horrible pics that usually are not of the actual machine for sale. Pricing is normally 4-20 times the going rate of a mint cond. machine.
Who lives near this clown?
I want to know more.
This could end up being funnier than the post from last year about the guy who went to pick up a Star Trek machine from the speed freak guys. I Think it was called the Maws of filth????

#91 8 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

Who lives near this clown?
I want to know more.

This looks like a job for the catfishing guys!

#92 8 years ago

two photos of an actual BttF pin have been poster. One is in focus, but such a poor image that you can't see what condition the playfield is really in. The second one is blurry, and looks like the machine is on fire.

#93 8 years ago

"I've had so many requests to see this machine in action so Commimg soon ! a featured video of this pinball actually working and hearing Christer loyds voice actually talking as the machine gets ready for mind boggling time travel ! So Keep watching this auction for future updates! This is the first pinball ever to be offered at $100,000! Hence its the first pinball machine to reach as price of $100,000!!! Guess what I am even willing to purchase a back to the future pinball machine because of all the offers ! So send me pictures if your willing to part with yours! if you really have one! ! Please when making offeres on mine NO offeres under $10k the one I have for sale ! This machine is Upgraded to bright led. The machine has also been upgraded to a mike j fox face . I consider this the # 1 pinball in world and the most sought pin ball machine in the world it's certainly the most recognizable pinball ball in the world partly because of the famous movie! This is certainly an Iconic pinball and none better anywhere! Original and fully operational coin operated Back To Future Pin Ball machine! Christer Loyd Marty McFly Mike J Fox Great Scott don't interrupt the Space Time Continuum it will change the World! Voted the Best pinball machine! Most owners would "Never Sell" this may be your only chance to own this pinball. Please no low ball offers don't waist my time we both know it worth over 10k autograph pictures do not come with the machine"

Someone needs to explain to him the concept of spelling and grammar! He twice misspelled "Christopher Lloyd", and "Offers", and misspelled "Coming" as well. And I've never heard of Michael J. Fox referred to as "Mike j Fox"before now. And the last part just turns into an incoherent rant. Yeah, I'd go to someone of this caliber to blow $100K on a pin based on one picture of the pin, and a bunch of unrelated photos.

#94 8 years ago

I messaged him on eBay and told him he's an idiot if he can ask for $100K and to stop fooling around. He replied and said he is reporting me to eBay and wants my address so he can send legal papers to sue me for slander and defamation of character. I can't make this up LOL. What a dipshit

#95 8 years ago

The guy obviously wants to get noticed. Someone starts a thread about it which he wanted. Then folks to talk about it. Which he wanted. Then for someone to contact him to help his dilutuonal condition which is you did.
It's the eBay Pinball troll and he is playing you all like a fiddle.

This is the first and only type of topic I can consider as instant drain. Thanks for wasting my time to type this.

#96 8 years ago

This is the funniest thing I have read all week!
I could buy one in the USA & Have Christopher Lloyd himself deliver it to me in Australia & still be $80,000 in front LOL

#97 8 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

The guy obviously wants to get noticed. Someone starts a thread about it which he wanted. Then folks to talk about it. Which he wanted. Then for someone to contact him to help his dilutuonal condition which is you did.
This is the first and only type of topic I can consider as instant drain. Thanks for wasting my time to type this.

You're right - people still posting his responses here thinking he is actually serious about what he is saying. He's playing everyone and getting a kick out of seeing everyone post his responses here.

#98 8 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

He's playing everyone and getting a kick out of seeing everyone post his responses here.

And I'm having just as much fun as he probably is. Nothing wrong with us talking about it.

#99 8 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

Honestly, I don't think that is the case. Based on his poor spelling and writing abilties, and his hostile responses to me, I think he actually has some mental issues and is a few cards short of a full deck. There's nothing to be gained by posting it on eBay other than a few people commenting on it- this guy truly thinks this is a special machine and is really trying to sell it thinking it's worth more than it is.

#100 8 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I just emailed this guy for an appt...telling him I was in the area. I'll see what he responds with.

He got back to me after two days, on Monday when I told him my flight was leaving. He asked for my cell number but wouldn't provide his address. I wasn't about to do that, then I followed up a day later and he hasn't responded.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 18.95
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

There are 215 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/back-to-the-future-holy-grail-of-pinballs/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.