Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 108 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Norcalpin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

hqdefault (resized).jpg
    bt2tf910 (resized).jpg
    95a0bc27053dab7d0fc4140816c6bd64 (resized).jpg
    Needles.JPG (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20200802-222416_Chrome (resized).jpg
    Back-to-the-Future-35th-Anniversary-Trilogy-Giftset-4k-Blu-ray-open-900px (resized).jpg
    DBE7C731-D7B5-42EB-B551-EA1204CAB23B (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider J85M.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 3 years ago
    Quoted from Oneangrymo:

What mine didnt come with no hoverboard! Going to cancel and get this instead, thanks !

You've been able to get those hoverboards for a while, they come in different sizes, pop over and check them out on eBay.

That one with the set is different by the fact it has 35th anniversary etched into clear acrylic.

#24 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I love when people fantasize about an imaginary game that doesn’t exist and argue about which version is better, the Jjp or Stern one.
    Happens every time !

If they didn’t do this, you wouldn’t be able to mock them, admit it you would be bored out your mind on pinside.

#59 3 years ago

If Stern do actually make BTTF, stainless steel rails etc and cut them like the STLE rails with the deloreon and fire tracks that have chasing LEDs.

Franchi would have been my pic for the art on this one but Yeti could probably smash a realistic take on the art just don’t use johnny crap.

#64 3 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

We all know the only guy they could afford is biff, the “Ernie hudson” of the franchise. Man I wish Williams were making this game they’d get the whole cast!

I don’t think Christopher Lloyd would be all that expensive! He could do custom speech that comes with the topper

#94 3 years ago
    Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I have a 77" 2016 OLED and can't decide if to go with a newer model OLED, or try this 85" 8k Samsung QLED. The problem is the Samsung is 10,000 USD, while the OLED is 4,500
    Anyone have any experience with QLED

Short answer OLED > QLED

Longer answer: Go into store and view them side by side displaying the same feed and you will notice the difference, should also be obvious that the OLED out performs the QLED.

Long answer: it’s to late here to type it so just trust me, go into store see for yourself.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider J85M.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/back-to-the-future-4k?tu=J85M and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.