IMG_0266 (resized).JPG
20220907_180438 (resized).jpg
20211004_224210 (resized).jpg
20211004_224202 (resized).jpg
1988 Time Machine (resized).jpg
large (resized).jpg
20190529_171845 (resized).jpg
tm1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Djude.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#92 8 years ago

Happy I found this club. Love this pin. I've thought about selling it multiple times, but I always come back, because i love the theme, the call outs and the lights. I've added some tasteful leds and they really take it to the next level. Got some great ideas for more on this thread, so thanks to everyone.

I just had to have my audio board recapped and right audio amp replaced. If anyone is noticing the callouts aren't working correctly this may be your issue. I was told that this was an issue with the DE games. Works great now.

#97 8 years ago

Awesome hack. I've thought about upgrading speakers, but now I'm worried that I need to do boardwalk as well.... Is this necessary when you upgrade speakers, or just when you are trying to isolate more bass to the sub? Thanks.

3 weeks later
#113 7 years ago
Quoted from FiatsRUs:

Here are some pic's of a protector I made for the center divider on the left ramps for TM (mine had a small crack starting). I used polished stainless steel and had three blanks bent with different radii so that I had one that would fit correctly. After fabrication was done with a dremel cut-off wheel and sanding disk (for the edges), it was a very good friction fit and I further secured it with double-sided tape on the back side. It matches the others quite well and will protect my nice ramps!

That ramp protector looks great. I bent mine by hand using vice grips and pliers... and it looks like it. Any tips on how to get bend like that?
thanks.

#116 7 years ago

that's freaking impressive..... would enjoy seeing the build thread, with detailed instructs for those of us that don't know much more about crossovers than crossdressers... Please doooo share....

#121 7 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Time Machine main ramp repair..Anyone repair the main star ramp at the entrance? got pics ?

Scroll up this page a bit to the pics that were posted by FlatsRUs. He shows how it can be done. His looks like it was bent professionally, I did mine by hand with a vise and some pliers.. it shows... but just used some cheap sheet metal cut to fit and bent over it. I drilled mine through the top and screwed down through the PF. He attached his with double sided tape I think....

Good luck. Let us know how yours turns out. I'm thinking of redoing mine.... although it works fine....

3 weeks later
#126 7 years ago

Hey Everybody,

Not sure if you have all been contacted by this guy yet or not, but I got a message this morning about a guy that is making ramps for some machines and doing it based on demand..... The link to the thread is here if you are interested in a new Starwarp ramp:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freeplay40-ramps/page/5

No clue on if this is possible to do based on the different color plastics involved, but chime in if you are interested in seeing what is possible..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

2,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Clinton Twp, MI
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Djude.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/back-in-time-time-machine-club?tu=Djude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.