4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Just seeing if anyone could help me with a few things. Found a royal flush deluxe on the side of the road someone was tossing it. Now it had the back glass when I first saw it but when I went back with a truck to get the machine it was gone. Ideas on where to get one? Secondly does anyone know when I can get a eprom fully ready to go. Looks like eprom1 on the sound board exploded. Lastly does anyone know where I can get a the playfield scanned? I was thinking of doing a vinyl overlay and then having it cleared. Any help is appreciated.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts
Electronics
$ 150.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
Cabinet - Other
Twisted Tokens
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/back-glass-and-sound-eprom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.